• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

[THEME] redICS

This is a discussion on [THEME] redICS within the Bazar6 Themes forums, part of the Motorola Xoom Themes category; Originally Posted by Bazar6 redICS updated to a Theme Chooser app for CM9 Nightlies! * I've added a test version for EOS Everest. I can't ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: [THEME] redICS

Xoom Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazar6 View Post
    redICS updated to a Theme Chooser app for CM9 Nightlies!
    * I've added a test version for EOS Everest. I can't use that Rom properly, so if anyone wants to try it please let me know how it does. Please, please, PLEASE perform a nandroid backup prior to trying out the test theme, just in case.
    Ok, just downlded, performing nandroid and ready to test..will let u know as soon as

ics everest eos-2.0 MZ6013g
    rogue recovery-1.5

apex launcher-1.1.0

2. # ADS
    Ads

Xoom Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Ok bazar, everything working so far, i havent come across any problems or issues..wifi and rotate icon color remains the same as well as ui settings texts and stock keyboard..however, pressing keys shows the RED instead of the old icsBLUE,.NICE!!! although, not sure if i should have used Theme Choser App to flash the file. Over all, im loving that " NIGHT VISSION STEALTH RED " vibe..verry well created mate!

Screenshot_2012-05-19-09-19-39.jpgScreenshot_2012-05-19-11-47-45.jpgScreenshot_2012-05-19-11-52-42.jpg

ics everest eos-2.0 MZ6013g
    rogue recovery-1.5

apex launcher-1.1.0

Theme Developer

Member #
    Liked
    290 times
    Twitter
    Bazar6
    ROMs
    1 Submitted
    Themes
    37 Submitted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacquiaoragnob View Post
    Ok bazar, everything working so far, i havent come across any problems or issues..wifi and rotate icon color remains the same as well as ui settings texts and stock keyboard..however, pressing keys shows the RED instead of the old icsBLUE,.NICE!!! although, not sure if i should have used Theme Choser App to flash the file. Over all, im loving that " NIGHT VISSION STEALTH RED " vibe..verry well created mate!
    Thanks for the screen shots dude! Yea, looks like I missed two icons, not sure how that happened. And the keyboard is supposed to be stock grey with red hover/press. I'm glad its working good for you dude. And I don't think EOS has/will have the theme Chooser implemented into their Roms... haven't heard if they will or not, it'd be awesome, and make themeing much easier on my end lol, but haven't heard if they're going to do that.

Xoomin with Tapatalk 2

Theme Developer

Member #
    Liked
    290 times
    Twitter
    Bazar6
    ROMs
    1 Submitted
    Themes
    37 Submitted
    CM9 App updated to v1.2, hopefully added support for phones (with lower res' than the Xoom), should now be able to install this app successfully.

Theme Developer

Member #
    Liked
    290 times
    Twitter
    Bazar6
    ROMs
    1 Submitted
    Themes
    37 Submitted
    Hey y'all! It's been a while, but I've finally updated RedICS to the base that I've been prepping for a while. Over 2700 images have been manipulated, and that's only from the three main apps that make the system run (framework-res, systemui and the keyboard). Some of the biggest changes:

> in Settings, all left icons have been themed and fixed
    > No more gradient background in the Settings (or other apps that use the holo.dark gradient background), it's now flat black [and it looks good with the red, if I say so my self]
    > New wallpaper thta fits properly for both phones and tablets.
    > other minor fixes I missed the first few times.

Also, if you did not see my twitter from a while ago, redICS is available as a donation version in the market for $1.00. You'll be notified via the market when theres an update to the app, which the Play Store version will receive at least one day in advanced of the forums being updated, however it's the exact same app at the moment.

Let me know if y'all have any issues or requests. I'll try not to wait as long to put out the next update, tho Green needs some lovin now.

Xoom Assassin

Member #
    Liked
    375 times
    Cool. I'm gonna download the latest now and try it out.

Theme Developer

Member #
    Liked
    290 times
    Twitter
    Bazar6
    ROMs
    1 Submitted
    Themes
    37 Submitted
    I no longer support ICS. Be sure to see my new Jelly Bean based themes: Rogue Series!
    Rogue Series : Red

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Remove Ads

Ads