• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Suggestions...

This is a discussion on Suggestions... within the Bazar6 Themes forums, part of the Motorola Xoom Themes category; Originally Posted by Bazar6 Lol I gotcha. Did you get 3G working on yours? And I'll let you know when they're ready for TiamatROM No ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Suggestions...

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    522 times
    ROMs
    4 Submitted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazar6 View Post
    Lol I gotcha. Did you get 3G working on yours? And I'll let you know when they're ready for TiamatROM
    No my 3G is still borked, but its cool, just run wifi anyway. Keep me posted bruh

2. # ADS
    Ads

Theme Developer

Member #
    Liked
    290 times
    Twitter
    Bazar6
    ROMs
    1 Submitted
    Themes
    37 Submitted
    I hear ya dude, will do.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    283 times
    Twitter
    fish1552
    For green, I used #03bc00 and #028b00 in the clock.
    Much appreciated.
    What is rooting: the advantages/disadvantages | Set-up ADB | Need Help? Post Here | ADB Commands for Newcomers | Boot Animation Requests
    Remember to post the solution that worked to solve your problem so you can help others with their problems later.

Xoom Conveyor
    Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    Bazar6,

It is a crazy world we all live in. Just a couple of days ago you talked about Metamorph and how we will have just one 3G and one WiFi only Metamorph zip file per theme color.

So there would be 6 rather than 12 files for the current three theme colors. No with and without UAString versions.

Then along comes the Tiamat ROM. So, now we will be right back to 12 files for the three theme colors. One Metamorph for 3G, One Metamorph for 3G with Tiamat ROM, One Metamorph for WiFi Only, One Metamorph for WiFi Only with Tiamat ROM, for each color. This presumes you are going to continue support for non Tiamat ROM themes and that the Tiamat ROM versions can be Metamorphed also.

I guess changing the themes to work with the Tiamat ROM is easier (red version 90% done) than making Metamorph zips of the original themes ( Metamorph 60%). I was seeing where somebody trying to install Ruvort's lock screen was having trouble with getting Metamorph to work. I hope all who want it can get Metamorph to work, it sounds like a very good thing.

Thanks, Chris.

Xoom Assassin

Member #
    Liked
    375 times
    an LSU theme would be cool, just as long as there are no new logos used.

this is the new logo (well, relatively new, its a few years old now), and if you speak to most fans, they hate it. i hate it.

this is the old logo, and still used on the side of the football helmets. feel free to use this like its going out of style

the eye and vintage tiger would be cool also
    Attachment 792

Theme Developer

Member #
    Liked
    290 times
    Twitter
    Bazar6
    ROMs
    1 Submitted
    Themes
    37 Submitted
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfwatcher1951 View Post
    Bazar6,

It is a crazy world we all live in. Just a couple of days ago you talked about Metamorph and how we will have just one 3G and one WiFi only Metamorph zip file per theme color.

So there would be 6 rather than 12 files for the current three theme colors. No with and without UAString versions.

Then along comes the Tiamat ROM. So, now we will be right back to 12 files for the three theme colors. One Metamorph for 3G, One Metamorph for 3G with Tiamat ROM, One Metamorph for WiFi Only, One Metamorph for WiFi Only with Tiamat ROM, for each color. This presumes you are going to continue support for non Tiamat ROM themes and that the Tiamat ROM versions can be Metamorphed also.

I guess changing the themes to work with the Tiamat ROM is easier (red version 90% done) than making Metamorph zips of the original themes ( Metamorph 60%). I was seeing where somebody trying to install Ruvort's lock screen was having trouble with getting Metamorph to work. I hope all who want it can get Metamorph to work, it sounds like a very good thing.

Thanks, Chris.
    Yea I was only able to get the framework to apply in MM, so until I get it figured out I'm getting them done the old fashioned way. And it is easy to port because I've already done the images, I just have to make sure no new ones came in, like the circle battery which I themed to the wrong shade of red (almost looks pink next to the dark red of the theme). But yes I'm going to continue supporting both Stock and Tiamat, I can't say it'll be in MM tho until I get it working. The good thing (or bad thing depending on how you look at it) is that theres only one version of the rom: US 3G. No WiFi version, and it comes with the UAstring Mod and CircleBattery Mod, so it'll actually just be one file for each theme on Tiamat until MM is working for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardo Numspa View Post
    an LSU theme would be cool, just as long as there are no new logos used.

this is the new logo (well, relatively new, its a few years old now), and if you speak to most fans, they hate it. i hate it.

this is the old logo, and still used on the side of the football helmets. feel free to use this like its going out of style

the eye and vintage tiger would be cool also
    The purple/blue and gold is a good looking color combo, I'll definitely keep that in mind!

Xoom Assassin

Member #
    Liked
    375 times
    The purple/blue and gold is a good looking color combo, I'll definitely keep that in mind!
    just purple and gold please.

Theme Developer

Member #
    Liked
    290 times
    Twitter
    Bazar6
    ROMs
    1 Submitted
    Themes
    37 Submitted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sardo Numspa View Post
    just purple and gold please.
    Lol I'll add it to the list.

Xoom Conveyor
    Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    We are all grownups here, so this should be taken as information not as criticism.

My wife and I own an embroidery business, and she has a real job to support it. We get several trade magazines and attend some shows. Two of the biggest topics that cycle in and out are Copyrighted and Licensed designs. There are basically 4 things you just do not mess with. Nike, The Mouse and his friends, NASCAR and Collegiate designs.

All of them are Copyrighted and Licensed, and we are talking BIG money. Nike is probably most known of the group for its rigid enforcement of their logo, designs, and name. So, could you get away with having a design or two on the forum, probably, but if just the right people run across it it would not be pretty. A PM would be better if you decide to go ahead.

Where we are currently located all is royal and orange, University of Illinois, the Illini. We get requests a lot to make something with UI on it, or the St Louis Cardinals. Can not do, not worth the risk. We have all our customers that work for companies thar have these type logos bring us written permission to use the logo, like Ford's oval and Chevrolet's bow tie, etc.

I am a born and raised Texan and I saw on the news one night film of a bust they were making where a guy was doing counterfit Nike stuff. He was there in handcuffs and they showed a 12 head embroidery machine being rolled out and taken to a truck which already had two 12 head machines loaded and they said there was still more to come. I have the same brand as he had and I can tell you we paid approximately $17,000 for our single head. So at least 36 x $17,000 is a lot of money. Add to that the lawyer's fees for trying to keep him out of prison and whatever huge fine he got and it is just not worth it.

The funny thing about this is that this is at least his second time getting busted and having everything seized. Man, there must be some real money in counterfit Nike things. I think I will pass.

So, my advice to anybody that might be considering something like this would be; do not post it. $0.02

Chris.

Xoom Assassin

Member #
    Liked
    375 times
    chris, you are right. i will only ask for a purple and gold theme. i will make any icon changes and not post them as i dont want to violate or ask someone else to violate the ncaa rules.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads