• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

My progress

This is a discussion on My progress within the Bazar6 Themes forums, part of the Motorola Xoom Themes category; Originally Posted by Noobz2Men Cool thanks. Themes are framework correct and the kernel does not touch that? Did you mean flash stock over my current ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: My progress

Theme Developer

Member #
    Liked
    290 times
    Twitter
    Bazar6
    ROMs
    1 Submitted
    Themes
    37 Submitted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobz2Men View Post
    Cool thanks. Themes are framework correct and the kernel does not touch that? Did you mean flash stock over my current theme then go to yours or use your stock files when returning from your themes
    Thought I had replied to this, sorry bout that. Yes, themes are modified framework files (framework, systemui, launcher, browser, etc), the kernel does no touch these apps. you can try flashing a different theme over your current theme, but sometimes they don't play well. If you do run in to problems, such as a boot loop or FCs, that's when I say flash the stock theme then reflash the theme you're wanting, and most of the time it solves any and all problems (*most of the time)
    Last edited by Bazar6; 06-28-2011 at 03:33 PM.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Xoom Conveyor
    Member #
    Liked
    24 times
    Twitter
    Never
    ROMs
    1 Submitted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazar6 View Post
    Thought I had replied to this, sorry bout that. Yes, themes are modified framework files (framework, systemui, launcher, browser, etc), the kernel does no touch these apps. you can try flashing a different theme over your current theme, but sometimes they don't play well. If you do run in to problems, such as a boot loop or FCs, that's when I say flash the stock theme then reflash the theme you're wanting, and most of the time it solves any and all problems (*most of the time)

And an update, playing around with a lot of apps. Will have icon packs momentarily, and some themed apps coming next week???

Looks awesome, thanks for the info. Have you made or do you know if there is a zip to remove the notification bar clock?

Theme Developer

Member #
    Liked
    290 times
    Twitter
    Bazar6
    ROMs
    1 Submitted
    Themes
    37 Submitted
    I haven't seen one yet, but I'll get a mod up in a few mins since I'm just playing around right now. I'll let you know in a little bit (gotta run some tests first.)

Theme Developer

Member #
    Liked
    290 times
    Twitter
    Bazar6
    ROMs
    1 Submitted
    Themes
    37 Submitted
    Mod for NoClock in the Status Bar has been added, available in the stock theme / the way the ROM comes, and in my three themes. Will port it for 3.1 / non-Tiamat themes early next week.

Theme Developer

Member #
    Liked
    290 times
    Twitter
    Bazar6
    ROMs
    1 Submitted
    Themes
    37 Submitted
    Been extremely busy. Working on the circleBattery and noClock for Stock 3.1 .. hoping for today, but don't hold me to it. Hang in there guys.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    452 times
    Twitter
    jblalock77
    I try never to rush anybody who does high quality work for free.
    Remember: It's not really yours until you've voided the warranty.
    "Battle not with trolls, lest ye become a troll; and if you gaze into the Internet, the Internet gazes also into you."
    Friedrich Nietzsche: A Dynamic Translation

Theme Developer

Member #
    Liked
    290 times
    Twitter
    Bazar6
    ROMs
    1 Submitted
    Themes
    37 Submitted
    Quote Originally Posted by jblalock77 View Post
    I try never to rush anybody who does high quality work for free.
    lol thanks.

I just posted CircleBatteryMod for all three themes on 3.1 / no-Tiamat. Only on UA, if you don't want UA for right now I'm gonna have to ask you to eitehr not download it or use Dolphin Browser's "Android mode" (I think that still works even if the UA is desktop.

Let me know if y'all have any questions.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    283 times
    Twitter
    fish1552
    Bazar, wanted to ask to clarify. The update (in my case green). Was it for the Tiamat ROM download or were the Stock 3.1 files updated too? It sounds like you said you updated them all, but the date on the stock ones are still 5/20. Or did I not read correctly?
    What is rooting: the advantages/disadvantages | Set-up ADB | Need Help? Post Here | ADB Commands for Newcomers | Boot Animation Requests
    Remember to post the solution that worked to solve your problem so you can help others with their problems later.

Theme Developer

Member #
    Liked
    290 times
    Twitter
    Bazar6
    ROMs
    1 Submitted
    Themes
    37 Submitted
    Quote Originally Posted by fish1552 View Post
    Bazar, wanted to ask to clarify. The update (in my case green). Was it for the Tiamat ROM download or were the Stock 3.1 files updated too? It sounds like you said you updated them all, but the date on the stock ones are still 5/20. Or did I not read correctly?
    Na man, the only thing I updated was the circle battery mod to be themed for my 3.1 themes. No other updates, just patches. And the newest patch today will not work for Tiamat (which alreayd has the circle battery in it. I will be porting the charge animation soon tho).

Sorry dude, but no update for Tiamat (except the no clock if you haven't gotten that yet )

Xoomin with Tapatalk

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    2223 times
    Twitter
    mgrant76308
    Have you thought about a morph for a transparent status bar? It would make the wallpapers look 100% better, imho, especially a light wallpaper.

Note 8
    Galaxy S8 Plus
    Nexus 6 - PureNexus

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads