• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Team Tiamat Xoom Rom 2.3.0 - US Verizon LTE Edition [12/11/11]

This is a discussion on Team Tiamat Xoom Rom 2.3.0 - US Verizon LTE Edition [12/11/11] within the Honeycomb ROMs forums, part of the Honeycomb Development category; Thank you for continued development on this beast of a tab you guys!! Flashing today!! I am excited...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Team Tiamat Xoom Rom 2.3.0 - US Verizon LTE Edition [12/11/11]

Xoom Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Thank you for continued development on this beast of a tab you guys!! Flashing today!! I am excited

2. # ADS
    Ads

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    356 times
    Twitter
    Droid_Xer
    Quote Originally Posted by ggrant3876 View Post
    I just downloaded to check for you Rob and I get 117 MB (123,486,408 bytes). Are you downloading directly to your Xoom? There have been errors on larger files, try downloading to PC and transfer via usb.

Ya I tried that with the beta build, still got errors. Finally got it installed. Apparently moving the zip to another folder prior to install borked it.

Xoom Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Droid-Xer View Post
    Can anyone verify the file size for me? Keep getting an error on install. I have it at 117.77mb.
    compare the check sums (es file manager will give this to u under file properties)

Xoom Conveyor
    Member #
    Liked
    29 times
    Twitter
    ghoticov
    Wanted to see if someone could help. I flashed this ROM over the Rogue RANA Kernel (not updated to 3.2.4) and was using Bazar6 Red Theme and now it won't boot. I am stuck at the boot animation, which has been running (for the 2nd time) for 15 minutes. I tried to get into recovery and can't seem to do that either. Any help is appreciated!

EDIT: I was finally able to get into recovery (Rogue Recovery)... I wiped data, cache and delv/cache... let's hope for the best.

EDIT #2: After wiping data, cache and all that good stuff, I reflashed the ROM and it booted up. I just had to reinstall all my apps and redo my home screen but seems to be running smooth as butter right now.
    Last edited by ghoticov; 12-13-2011 at 12:40 PM.

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Anyone try this one on a US wifi yet, will it work?

Technician X
    Member #
    Liked
    39 times
    Twitter
    Hmong_Xiong
    Quote Originally Posted by saninocencioj View Post
    Anyone try this one on a US wifi yet, will it work?
    Description says testers has problems

[ ] Motorola Droid: Latest Miui
    [ ] Motorola Droid 2: CyanogenMod 7
    [X] Motorola Xoom: Tiamat 2.2.2

Google+ ---------- Twitter
    Phones: Droid || Droid 2 || Droid RAZR || Galaxy S Fascinate || HTC Inspire 4G || Galaxy S III
    Tablet: Xoom || TF300T || Note 10.1 || TF700T || -Laptop-

Theme Developer

Member #
    Liked
    290 times
    Twitter
    Bazar6
    ROMs
    1 Submitted
    Themes
    37 Submitted
    Not necessarily... it says "Some Beta testers have reported flawless execution on various Wifi Only devices."

I'm doing a TiBu then a nandroid and am going to give it a try (I'm on a US WiFi Xoom) and will let y'all know.

*Update: Works good on my WiFi Xoom coming from Moray 2.2.2 with Red... Will be flashing Rana to be on the same page.
    Last edited by Bazar6; 12-14-2011 at 03:17 PM.

Xoom Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by WQGJ587 View Post
    I cant try my 4G till i travel again, home area dont have it yet, the one taste of it i got a few days ago, does leave me feeling like i am eating ramen noodle when I am used to red lobster,

Got to travel today and test it changing over to 4G Worked wonderfully.

Xoom Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I tried to to flash the rom straight over the current stock rom without the pay as you go update. It just kept showing the honeycomb boot for an hour so i decide to nandroid it back. Low and behold cwr errored out during the data restore. As soon as it booted i lost all 3g/4g.

I kept on trying to restore like four times with the same results. Finally i gave up and went through with the bad install that force closed everything. I decided to try to fix permissions in cwr and everything was back cept of settings. I lost root crazy enough but fixed it with the universal root. I hope no one else experiences this so wipe and clear before installing just to be safe.

I take it cwr didn't do a good nandroid anyone experience this with the stock cwr? Needless to say with all this trouble and a couple hours of stressing i will be on custom rom by tonight. I learned some new things today and wanted to pass it on just in case anyone have a bad nandroid what you can do. Too bad i didnt back up my apps and data before the initial attempt of getting this rom on my few week old beloved xoom.

Xoom Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Just a quick update I got the rom up and running and WOW it is a night and day difference on the stock rom vs this beautiful rom. I installed most of my stuff back because mybackuppro didn't work out for me on the xoom. Strange enough most of my data was still there which made things really easy. I somehow have a ton of more space and my xoom hasn't been this smooth ever. Tempted to try out the ics rom by the team but going to wait. Today was a long day getting things the way i want it but it was well worth the time. Decided to flash the rogue custom recovery hopefully it works better than the standard one.

I just wanted to say thank you for everyone involved with this rom and to any new xoom owners on the fence don't hesitate to be amazed by this rom. Just wipe data and cache and it all should be good to go.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads