• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

fixing os using CWM??

This is a discussion on fixing os using CWM?? within the ICS General Discussion forums, part of the Motorola Xoom ICS Forum category; hi friends! I am pretty new in this rooting and customizing android tablet. I needed to have a usb host support for my motorola xoom ...

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Exclamation fixing os using CWM??

hi friends!

I am pretty new in this rooting and customizing android tablet. I needed to have a usb host support for my motorola xoom mz601. After rooting came to know that now no booting is happening and i am totally stuck up the 'm' screen upon booting but i got the cwm working. Please help me to retain my original os to xoom... pleaaase..

thanks... !!!

2. # ADS
    Ads

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    2223 times
    Twitter
    mgrant76308
    Quote Originally Posted by rajath.sasidharan View Post
    hi friends!

I am pretty new in this rooting and customizing android tablet. I needed to have a usb host support for my motorola xoom mz601. After rooting came to know that now no booting is happening and i am totally stuck up the 'm' screen upon booting but i got the cwm working. Please help me to retain my original os to xoom... pleaaase..

thanks... !!!
    Welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us. Look at post 3 in Astrix's thread to go back to stock.
    [HOW] Rookie Rooting, Flashing And UnRooting Under One Roof
    If you can get back to recovery you can wipe data, wipe cache and dalvik cache and see if it boots.

Note 8
    Galaxy S8 Plus
    Nexus 6 - PureNexus

Rescue Squad

Member #
    Liked
    126 times

Remove Ads

Ads