[ROM][AOSP][4.0.3] GummyXoom 0.0.1 01/01/2012
THIS IS A CUSTOM ROM, DO NOT ACCEPT ANY OTA
- ok this is a very early build, my first to release within forums.. Since this is ICS all the fallbacks apply
- This build does not have a working 3G / 4G but will work with wifi on either XOOM
- YOU MUST YOU MY LATEST GAPPS WITH THIS 01/01/12
- Your should wipe data otherwise you will most likely have issues
Whats not working:
- AOSP build based on 4.0.3 complied by me
- Team Rouge Kernel
- Performance Settings
- GUI manageable init.d scripts / tweaks
- Battery % always available in the lockscreen
- Faster rotation initiation
- New Launcher based on Trebuchet but tweaked and modified by me
- OI FileManager (compiled with the ICS SDK)
- FaceBook contact sync - Credit Roman
- Su and Superuser apk
- Android Term
- Livewallpapers compiled and included
- Init.d (the startup tweaks in performance settings will not work)
- UV (the UV settings in performance settings will not work)
Credit / Thanks:
- TeamEOS whose really lead the way with AOSP on the Xoom this work would not be available if it was not for them…
- ChainsDD for su and superuser
FilesAdd-ons:Updates / Fixes:Donate:
- Download the ROM
- Download Gapps
- adb reboot recovery
- wipe data in CWM
- install ROM
- install gapps
- If you like what I do please consider getting me at least a beer for my time by donating
Last edited by ggrant3876; 04-13-2012 at 12:27 PM.
01-01-2012 03:02 PM
Welcome, glad to have you here.
Nexus 4 - CyanMod 10.1
SGS-II - Rooted - Jedi Mind Trick VX3
Samsung Note II - Jedi Master 14
Motorola Xoom - WiFi - Rooted - EOS 4.2.1 Nightlies
Thanks for joining us here Kejar!
You guys are in for a treat!
Waiting for camera and HDMI support, then I'll think about it.
LG Optimus V - Android 2.2
Xoom - Android 3.2 running Tiamat 2.1 Hammerhead - 1.4 GHz OC'd
Same, but will eventually try this
Originally Posted by Shripe
Phones: Droid || Droid 2 || Droid RAZR || Galaxy S Fascinate || HTC Inspire 4G || Galaxy S III
Tablet: Xoom || TF300T || Note 10.1 || TF700T || -Laptop-
I've had HDMI working the entire time I've been on these aosp builds. The camera and Bluetooth are what I've had troubles with.
Don't know if I should bother with this, I'm on the latest build before this. This one is based off the Rogue Kernal though right, weren't the others based on Tiamat?
hummm hdmi might be working.. will check
3g Xoom by the way, build number now is IML74K.