• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

[ROM][JB] Team EOS 3 (Stable release)

This is a discussion on [ROM][JB] Team EOS 3 (Stable release) within the Jelly Bean Development forums, part of the Motorola Xoom Jelly Bean Forum category; Originally Posted by ggrant3876 You can but you're just asking for problems bringing ICS data to Jelly Bean. Best way is a full wipe as ...

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 154
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: [ROM][JB] Team EOS 3 (Stable release)

  1. #21
    Supporting Member
    Member #
    11781
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    the heart of hurricane alley
    Posts
    410
    Liked
    29 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ggrant3876 View Post
    You can but you're just asking for problems bringing ICS data to Jelly Bean. Best way is a full wipe as stated in the OP.
    that was what i gathered from the OP, but thought i must have missed something per the post i questioned. i assume the best way is to make a titanium backup of apps and move it to my external micro sd, then move it all back to the internal sd and do an app restore??

  2. # ADS
    Ads


  3. #22
    Administrator

    Member #
    2101
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Wichita Falls
    Posts
    35,845
    Liked
    2223 times
    Twitter
    mgrant76308
    Quote Originally Posted by srs244 View Post
    that was what i gathered from the OP, but thought i must have missed something per the post i questioned. i assume the best way is to make a titanium backup of apps and move it to my external micro sd, then move it all back to the internal sd and do an app restore??
    In the long term you're much better doing a wipe. If you don't you're just asking for problems. You can use Titanium to back up your apps but I would just restore the app and not the data, especially the system data.

    LG V60 Dual Screen
    Note 10 Plus
    OnePlus 7 Pro


  4. #23
    Supporting Member
    Member #
    11781
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    the heart of hurricane alley
    Posts
    410
    Liked
    29 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ggrant3876 View Post
    In the long term you're much better doing a wipe. If you don't you're just asking for problems. You can use Titanium to back up your apps but I would just restore the app and not the data, especially the system data.
    not to sound stupid, but if i don't use titanium backup, what are my other (and perhaps better??) choices to make it all work well? also could you tell me what TWRP is. i did a search here and looked in the store and couldn't find anything that made much sense to me in figuring out what exactly it is. is it preferred to CWM or is CWM still ok to use to accomplish the transition from 2.0 to 3.0 correctly??

    thanks
    Last edited by srs244; 09-27-2012 at 03:11 PM.

  5. #24
    Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    26087
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    27
    Liked
    0 times
    Excellent job. However can't get me 3g to work. The gsm triangle is blank. When asking to manually find networks, it finds all avail, but says it cannot attach to vodafone

  6. #25
    Administrator

    Member #
    2101
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Wichita Falls
    Posts
    35,845
    Liked
    2223 times
    Twitter
    mgrant76308
    Quote Originally Posted by beoz View Post
    Excellent job. However can't get me 3g to work. The gsm triangle is blank. When asking to manually find networks, it finds all avail, but says it cannot attach to vodafone
    Welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us. You did flash the EU 3G, didn't you? Turn your Xoom off, take the sim card out, reinsert the sim card and restart your Xoom.

    LG V60 Dual Screen
    Note 10 Plus
    OnePlus 7 Pro


  7. #26
    Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    26087
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    27
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ggrant3876 View Post
    Welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us. You did flash the EU 3G, didn't you? Turn your Xoom off, take the sim card out, reinsert the sim card and restart your Xoom.

    Correct. However no luck. What puzzles me, is that since it locates all carriers it means the circuits are working. But it gets an error " your sim card doesnt allow connection to this network" when trying to manually connect. Automatic carrier detection also did not work. Its a perfectly valid sim, works in my galaxy tab in gingerbread, and in my mifi

  8. #27
    Administrator

    Member #
    2101
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Wichita Falls
    Posts
    35,845
    Liked
    2223 times
    Twitter
    mgrant76308
    Quote Originally Posted by beoz View Post
    Correct. However no luck. What puzzles me, is that since it locates all carriers it means the circuits are working. But it gets an error " your sim card doesnt allow connection to this network" when trying to manually connect. Automatic carrier detection also did not work. Its a perfectly valid sim, works in my galaxy tab in gingerbread, and in my mifi
    I'd try redownloading and reflashing the rom and gapps, might have had a bad download. Downloading directly to the Xoom sometimes has errors so download to your PC and transfer via USB.

    LG V60 Dual Screen
    Note 10 Plus
    OnePlus 7 Pro


  9. #28
    Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    26087
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    27
    Liked
    0 times
    Will try, but could it be only this problem, and everything else works fine? Is this posdible?

  10. #29
    Administrator

    Member #
    2101
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Wichita Falls
    Posts
    35,845
    Liked
    2223 times
    Twitter
    mgrant76308
    Quote Originally Posted by beoz View Post
    Will try, but could it be only this problem, and everything else works fine? Is this posdible?
    I'd check the link where the thread is actually maintained to see if anyone else is having the same problem.
    [ROM][JB] Team EOS 3 (Stable release) - xda-developers

    LG V60 Dual Screen
    Note 10 Plus
    OnePlus 7 Pro


  11. #30
    Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    26087
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    27
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ggrant3876 View Post
    I'd check the link where the thread is actually maintained to see if anyone else is having the same problem.
    [ROM][JB] Team EOS 3 (Stable release) - xda-developers
    no luck


 
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Network connections are not stable !
    By seawhale in forum Motorola Xoom Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-24-2011, 02:45 PM
  2. Team Launchpad and Team Tiamat Team up
    By ggrant3876 in forum Motorola Xoom Kernels
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-24-2011, 09:40 AM
  3. How stable is the Xoom Wifi after rooting?
    By ke6d in forum Motorola Xoom Development
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 12:36 AM
  4. Why is my G-Slate more stable than my Xoom?
    By scotty1024 in forum Motorola Xoom vs. Others
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-24-2011, 09:33 AM
  5. Why is my G-Slate more stable than my Xoom?
    By scotty1024 in forum Motorola Xoom General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 03:43 PM

Search tags for this page

droid 3 stable roms

,

eos 3 jelly bean firmware

,

how to install eos 3 on motorola xoom

,

jedi mind trick jb 8 download

,
most stable custom rom htc sensation xe
,
motorola xoom custom rom team eos
,
motorola xoom eos nightlies
,
play store eos 3
,
rom estable para motorola xoom
,
rom htc sensation xe z715e zip
,
rom jb team eos galaxy nexus
,
stabile costum rom jellybean motorolla xoom 3g
,
stable jb eos build for 3g xoom
,
stable roms for motorola xoom
,

team eos 3

,

team eos 3 stable xoom

,

theme chooser apk for jedi mind trick

,

xoom eos rom download

,

xoom eos roms install

,
xoom wifi eos rom download
Click on a term to search for related topics.