• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

[ROM][4.2 JB MR1] Team EOS 4 *JELLYBEAN MR1* Nightlies - Stingray / MZ602 / VZW 4GLTE

This is a discussion on [ROM][4.2 JB MR1] Team EOS 4 *JELLYBEAN MR1* Nightlies - Stingray / MZ602 / VZW 4GLTE within the Jelly Bean Development forums, part of the Motorola Xoom Jelly Bean Forum category; Seems like 166 fixed the activation errors. BRD is working on the wifi tethering now....

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: [ROM][4.2 JB MR1] Team EOS 4 *JELLYBEAN MR1* Nightlies - Stingray / MZ602 / VZW 4GLTE

Supporting Member
    Member #
    Liked
    109 times
    Seems like 166 fixed the activation errors. BRD is working on the wifi tethering now.
    Xoom 4G/ Verizon
    Team EOS Jelly Bean Nightlies Rock!

2. # ADS
    Ads

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Re: 166

Quote Originally Posted by bigdave240 View Post
    Seems like 166 fixed the activation errors. BRD is working on the wifi tethering now.
    Thanks Dave. I was a little impatient this morning. I didn't notice hotspot wasn't working until I saw BRD post it a bit ago. Thanks for assisting to get it working. I usually use hotspot on my phone, but do use it on my xoom once in awhile. I will sit with 164 until BRD posts a new attempt at hotspot. (167?)

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk HD

Supporting Member
    Member #
    Liked
    109 times
    I discovered another issue before going to bed lastnight. On my xoom i use 802.11a but it is not working any longer. Not sure which version it was that this happened but i thought it was still working on 165. Going to roll back and see. Anyone else seeing this?
    Edit: back on 165 and 802.11a is working there. Waiting for the next build.
    Last edited by bigdave240; 01-15-2013 at 05:41 AM.
    Xoom 4G/ Verizon

Xoom Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    I have a problem, when i go into recovery to update my rom, my internal SD Card never mounts. I used to have a link to send in problems to devs but I have no idea where or what it is.

Supporting Member
    Member #
    Liked
    109 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    I have a problem, when i go into recovery to update my rom, my internal SD Card never mounts. I used to have a link to send in problems to devs but I have no idea where or what it is.
    I had that problem as well when i tried to flash the twrp recovery. The rogue recovery worked fine but the devs will tell you that you shouldn't use that one. I ended up having to copy everything off the sd card and then format it fat32 and put it all back before it would work. Able to try that?

edit: by the way, here is the link to the bug report site: https://bugs.teameos.org/ It is listed on the first post with a lot of other info. I had to search for it too cause I forgot where it was.
    Last edited by bigdave240; 01-15-2013 at 10:14 AM.
    Xoom 4G/ Verizon

Xoom Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdave240 View Post
    I had that problem as well when i tried to flash the twrp recovery. The rogue recovery worked fine but the devs will tell you that you shouldn't use that one. I ended up having to copy everything off the sd card and then format it fat32 and put it all back before it would work. Able to try that?

edit: by the way, here is the link to the bug report site: https://bugs.teameos.org/ It is listed on the first post with a lot of other info. I had to search for it too cause I forgot where it was.
    I dony use rought (unless that's what team win is nicknamed) how did this happen it was fine until about a month ago... I dont seek answers to these problems as fast as I should.

Supporting Member
    Member #
    Liked
    109 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    I dony use rought (unless that's what team win is nicknamed) how did this happen it was fine until about a month ago... I dont seek answers to these problems as fast as I should.
    I never figured out what caused mine. After doing a format 32 and copying everything back it was fine. If you have another sd card around try it in the xoom and see if it is recognized. Team win is the twrp recovery. Question, did you ever format the card yourself? If not then that could be the problem. I had that happen once myself. The card worked when i first popped it in but stopped later until i formatted it. Not sure that is your problem but worth a try.
    Xoom 4G/ Verizon

Xoom Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Does this ROM work for USA Motorola Xoom 3g model's if no can someone send me the link . Thank u BTW I have Eos jzo54k Nightly 150
    Last edited by jaysonlyrics; 01-15-2013 at 11:27 PM.

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysonlyrics View Post
    Does this ROM work for USA Motorola Xoom 3g model's if no can someone send me the link . Thank u BTW I have Eos jzo54k Nightly 150
    I have the same model as you and I just installed it on mine and it's working great.

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Just loaded 168. Tethering works well now. Keyboard still has issues and 5ghz is broke still. Keyboard is easy work around and I don't care much about 5ghz.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk HD

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads