- Accounts and sync is now just Accounts, with all items listed separately under this heading in the Settings menu. This change means you can no longer view all your accounts in one list on the right to be able to quickly see which ones are active or not and now you have to go into each one individually to see if they are active or not. Feels like a step backwards.
- The Apps section headings Downloaded, Running, All are now really wide, so to get to All you have to swipe across, where it was accessible with one press before. It's now the equivalent of two clicks away instead of one. Feels like a step backwards.
- The stock keyboard now has next word prediction.
- When you swipe from one homescreen to another, there is no longer a tilt transition effect.
- The Play Store website doesn't recognise my Xoom at the moment and tells me "You have not opened the Google Play Store app recently on this device. Please open it and try again." I have used the Play Store multiple times on my Xoom since I've had JB. EDIT: Fixed when I downloaded my first app after the JB update.
- When multiple apps can be used to perform a function, they've reskinned and reworded the pop-up app selector menu.
That's all for now.
Last edited by MarkyPancake; 07-30-2012 at 04:09 AM.
07-29-2012 07:13 AM
Something else I noticed is that the little X icon to clear multiple notifications is no longer present in JB, so you have to clear each notification individually. If there is a new way to clear them all at once, I haven't found it yet.
There's a stack of cards in place of a cross at the top right of the box which clears all notifications.