• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Xoom not switching on after Jelly Bean update.

This is a discussion on Xoom not switching on after Jelly Bean update. within the Jelly Bean General Discussion forums, part of the Motorola Xoom Jelly Bean Forum category; Hi, I have a xoom, I think its a mz604 but the box says mz601. I done lots of searching online but not getting anywhere. ...

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Xoom not switching on after Jelly Bean update.

Hi, I have a xoom, I think its a mz604 but the box says mz601. I done lots of searching online but not getting anywhere. It stopped working after the jelly bean upgrade. The unit charges ok, the white lamp comes on and goes green. I have tried first simple switch on, holding the vol up and power for over 15 sec, vol down with power for 15 sec but n joy. I have removed the back and disconnected the battery placing paper between the contacts for over an hour and checked the display plug. I have yet to connect a hdmi cable to check video output. As I don't thin the unit is powering up I cannot perform any commands. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you Martin

2. # ADS
    Ads

Remove Ads

Ads