If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
- Overclock meant to speed up your Xoom performance.
- Xoom CPU is running at 1Ghz.
- Once you overclock it will run above the set value.
- I will recommend you to set at 1.5Ghz as it tested and stable.
- First which ICS rom are you using? If your're using Team EOS ICS Rom, go to setting and look out for performanec and change the value to 1.5Ghz.
- If you use Team Rogue [KANG] CM9, you need to use SetCPU to overclock due to no option in the setting currently to set the value. https://market.android.com/details?i...=search_result
Hi dear friend, what your suggestion about over clock?and can you help me to over clock my Xoom?tnx:big smile