• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Rooted Demo2-MZ617

This is a discussion on Rooted Demo2-MZ617 within the Motorola Xoom 2 Development forums, part of the Motorola Xoom 2 Forum category; I rooted my Demo2-MZ617 (android 3.2) a while back and recently did a factory data reset. Now I cant download or update anything from the ...

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Rooted Demo2-MZ617

I rooted my Demo2-MZ617 (android 3.2) a while back and recently did a factory data reset. Now I cant download or update anything from the play store. I get the error: Error retrieving information from server RPC:S-7:AEC-7.
    I've cleared cashe, cleared data and uninstalled updates for download manager, google play store and google services framework. I've also tried the date/time trick. Deleted my google account, added it back, added a second one and reset the tablet many times. I've done 4 factory resets now with the same results. And a one hour call with google to find out that they dont have an answer either(was hoping it was an issue with my accounts).
    And I just noticed that my PC wont recognize it anymore. So, I am at a total loss as to why these things are happening.
    Any ideas?

2. # ADS
    Ads

Remove Ads

Ads