• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Zoogue

This is a discussion on Zoogue within the Motorola Xoom Accessories forums, part of the Motorola Xoom Forum category; Wanted to post a few pics after I had received some questions about this case. Here it is closed, I didn't put the strap around ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Castorshells

Thread: Zoogue

Rescue Squad

Member #
    Liked
    141 times

Zoogue

Wanted to post a few pics after I had received some questions about this case.
    Here it is closed, I didn't put the strap around it but there is one if you want to keep the cover closed.
    uploadfromtaptalk1323640658000.jpg

Here it is open. You have those 2 velcro strips on either side for the stand angles. Prob it along any spot on that strip for various angles.
    uploadfromtaptalk1323640751641.jpg

When it comes to charging you can do it open or closed. When it is at the angle though, unless its all the way folded down, it needs to sit on the edge to charge.
    uploadfromtaptalk1323640854810.jpg

Finally, I thought I would just show the strap on my wrist. The thing I do the most though, is sit on the couch and then wrap that strap around my leg towards the knee for hands free.
    uploadfromtaptalk1323640965317.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1323641216017.jpg

Really a great case, I definatley recommend it.
    Sent from my Xoom
    CyDetrakD likes this.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Xoom Pursuant
    Member #
    Liked
    42 times
    I have this case to it really is a great case though it does have issues with the binding peeling away (recently I got mine replaced because of this). BTW what keyboard are you running on your Xoom?

Xoom Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    very nice pics and i love the case know that i know it is possible to view at an angle while charging this case looks more appeasing to me. I want to be able to play game using a plugged in a controller so if it is possible than the case is just what im looking for.

Xoom Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Zammo View Post
    I have this case to it really is a great case though it does have issues with the binding peeling away (recently I got mine replaced because of this). BTW what keyboard are you running on your Xoom?
    I am having a similar problem with the binding... how did you get yours replaced?
    The GATOR NATION is Everywhere... including this Forum!

Rescue Squad

Member #
    Liked
    141 times
    No problems with bindings here, not yet at least. I'm using thumb keyboard with a skin, can't remember the one it was. There are only a few choices in red.

Sent from my Xoom

Xoom Pursuant
    Member #
    Liked
    42 times
    Quote Originally Posted by onetalentedsista View Post
    I am having a similar problem with the binding... how did you get yours replaced?
    I just contacted them using this form:

Contact Us

the case comes with a years warranty so I didn't have any issues getting it replaced.

And yes you can use the case at an angle with a controller plugged in, mainly because the controller is plugged in to a USB OTG cable which has a short piece of wire before the USB socket so this can bend easily.
    IMAG0619.jpg

There's no controller attached in this image but you should get the idea.
    Last edited by Zammo; 12-12-2011 at 09:24 AM.

Xoom Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I've had my case for a few weeks and forgot to reply in been busy getting my Galaxy Nexus perfect but back on topic the case is well made and is the perfect case due to all the viewing angles and access to charging and wired controllers while docked. I see no flaws in the case and it makes my Xoom very stylish to top things. I can go on and on about the angles but it's extremely adjustable and i don't complain about glare off the screen anymore i adjust it to whatever angle is most comfortable at the moment for me. This case along with a Kenginston Ipad sling bag is all the protection my beloved Xoom needs. I guess it comes down to you don't know how great this case is until you experience it for yourself and i would highly recommend it to any and all Xoom owners. Thanks Castorshells for answering my pms and taking to the time out for showing me how awesome the Zoogue case really is.

Rescue Squad

Member #
    Liked
    141 times
    I'm always trying to spread the good word of ZOOGUE! NO PROBLEM!

Remove Ads

Ads