• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BT Keyboard & BT Gamepad

This is a discussion on BT Keyboard & BT Gamepad within the Motorola Xoom Accessories forums, part of the Motorola Xoom Forum category; Well just wanted to post up two new things that I purchased for my Xoom. Since I finally started using my Xoom again I purchased ...

Xoom Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times

BT Keyboard & BT Gamepad

Well just wanted to post up two new things that I purchased for my Xoom. Since I finally started using my Xoom again I purchased the BT keyboard I have been looking to buy:

Magic-Pro ProMini BT-JOY Keyboard

Read some reviews on it and got mixed messages. After using it for a day I will give it a thumbs up! Its small like I wanted and fits right in my dress shirt pocket while I am at work. Pull it out to write put in messaging and stuff. The mouse cursor is great and responsive. I like the sleep function it has to conserve battery. I anticipate the battery life to be as advertised >30 hrs. Typing on it will take a bit getting used to. I thought it would be like typing on a phone but fingers has to get used to the key positions but I think its very good.

The second item I purchased earlier in the week that I am still waiting to be delivered is a BT gamepad:

iControlPad - Bluetooth gaming controls for your smartphone

The iControlPad looks amazon. Has great reviews and watched a few youtube videos with is and I think it will be perfect addition to my Xoom accessories. I do have SNES ROM emulators and I original purchase a USB gamepad to use to play it on the Xoom but hated the face it was corded. Even the PS3 gamepad has to be used corded from what I read. This is a perfect beauty and can't wait for it to get here, hopefully by Friday. I have to go out of town next week so I am ready to be playing on the plane with my BT gamepad listening with my BT headset I purchased recently as well but mostly for my phone for music but works perfect with the Xoom as well (Motorola SD9). Well just giving my fellow Xoom peeps my two cents. Take it or leave it. Deuces!

2. # ADS
    Ads

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    loving that keyboard!

need to find someone in the uk who supplies them

Xoom Pursuant
    Member #
    Liked
    42 times
    I have a Bluetooth controller a Wii Classic Datel one, which is near impossible to buy now. It works fine on emulator games but TBH I stopped using it when I could use my PS3 controller. It would be interesting to see if I can get it working with GFA3 though.

Xoom Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by poonab View Post
    loving that keyboard!

need to find someone in the uk who supplies them
    Yea sorry, I got mine on Amazon. I am sure you can as well but I am sure shipping might be an issue. The iControl Gamepad is made in the UK actually and I am shipping it here. Still waiting on it though and that is frustrating. Grrrrr

Remove Ads

Ads