• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

List of Accessories for the Moto Xoom

This is a discussion on List of Accessories for the Moto Xoom within the Motorola Xoom Accessories forums, part of the Motorola Xoom Forum category; Originally Posted by Sead0nkey Don't Forget Xoom Padholder Added to OP...

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: List of Accessories for the Moto Xoom

Xoom Pursuant
    Member #
    Liked
    58 times
    Twitter
    @dimitri407
    Quote Originally Posted by Sead0nkey View Post
    Don't Forget Xoom Padholder
    Added to OP

2. # ADS
    Ads

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I finally received the Kiwi genuine leather case from Amazon. The service from Amazon was great as usual. Now for the case. It is made from very good grade of leather. There is a pocket on cover that will hold a few loose papers as well as additional slots for business cards or credit cards. The XOOM is secured into the case with an elastic band at each corner with a leather pad to protect the XOOM. The tablet is secure as long as all four elastic bands are over the corners. Which brings up the one major flaw. There are no, repeat NO, cutouts anywhere on the case. Nothing for the camera, speakers or power button. If you want to use the tablet with the case on, the only way to access the power button is to release the upper left elastic and slip your finger between the case and the Xoom. Once this elastic is released, the XOOM can fall out.

I use my XOOM for business and only use the case for transporting it around. I take it out of the case to use it. It is very easy to slip in and out of this case. My only complaint is the lack of access to the power button. Overall I'm very happy with the quality and the case fits my needs.

Supporting Member
    Member #
    Liked
    77 times
    Ya, that case needs to go back, ya?

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I'm keeping it. It is very good quality and I like to use the XOOM with as little bulk as possible. BTW the strap for the closure is magnetic with antislip detention and is secure.

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Wow sounds like a case made for the kindle or the ipad 1 kevikev has a coupon code for 10% off (xoom) good till tomorrow midnight

Xoom Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Amazon.com: EMPIRE Black Rubberized Snap-On Cover Case for Verizon Motorola Xoom: Cell Phones & Accessories

I bought this one and it's almost perfect. It's extremely smooth and thin. It protects the back and the corners while leaving plenty of room to access all the buttons. It's a very smooth rubberized case but it doesn't provide that much grip. It makes the Xoom look really nice and doesn't add any bulk. It doesn't really protect the front at all, but I have a screen protector for that.

Using that with a SGP ultra fine screen protector and that $7 Kindle sleeve. It's a perfect combination for me.

Xoom Conveyor
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlaw904 View Post
    Amazon.com: EMPIRE Black Rubberized Snap-On Cover Case for Verizon Motorola Xoom: Cell Phones & Accessories

I bought this one and it's almost perfect. It's extremely smooth and thin. It protects the back and the corners while leaving plenty of room to access all the buttons. It's a very smooth rubberized case but it doesn't provide that much grip. It makes the Xoom look really nice and doesn't add any bulk. It doesn't really protect the front at all, but I have a screen protector for that.

Using that with a SGP ultra fine screen protector and that $7 Kindle sleeve. It's a perfect combination for me.
    Is there a Xoom SGP ultra fine screen protector?

I just ordered a Piel Frama case, I'll be sure to post a review when I receive it. I have a feeling it might not be for a while...

Xoom Pursuant
    Member #
    Liked
    58 times
    Twitter
    @dimitri407
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachXoom View Post

I just ordered a Piel Frama case, I'll be sure to post a review when I receive it. I have a feeling it might not be for a while...
    There is. If you look at their crystal clear one, you can select a color and it will let you select the Ultra-fine anti glare protector. Just be careful with the installation because it is not a bubble free installation. At least for me it wasn't.

Xoom Pursuant
    Member #
    Liked
    58 times
    Twitter
    @dimitri407
    Quote Originally Posted by jlaw904 View Post

Added to OP.

Xoom Pursuant
    Member #
    Liked
    58 times
    Twitter
    @dimitri407
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachXoom View Post

Here is the link for the SGP website. But you may want to purchase this through Amazon because if anything happens, Amazon is easier to get in touch with than SGP is.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads