• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Does the Motorola Xyboard OEM bluetooth keyboard fit the older Xoom (1st version)

This is a discussion on Does the Motorola Xyboard OEM bluetooth keyboard fit the older Xoom (1st version) within the Motorola Xoom Accessories forums, part of the Motorola Xoom Forum category; I am looking at this keyboard case, Amazon.com: Motorola droid oem xyboard 10.1 Portfolio with Bluetooth Keyboard-Retail package: Computers & Accessories I understand Xyboard is ...

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Does the Motorola Xyboard OEM bluetooth keyboard fit the older Xoom (1st version)

I am looking at this keyboard case,
    Amazon.com: Motorola droid oem xyboard 10.1 Portfolio with Bluetooth Keyboard-Retail package: Computers & Accessories

I understand Xyboard is thinner that the xoom, so wondering if this fits well for the Xoom.
    I have not found any mention anywhere whether this is compatible with Xoom.

Has anyone tried this keyboard case or knows whether it fits for the Xoom?

2. # ADS
    Ads

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    vijay: I have purchased three Xooms in the past year, for gifts. I made the mistake of buying a NOS keyboard case without getting the answer to the question: is this for Xoom? I got a pretty good deal. It is a Motorola , but the Xoom just doesn't fit right. The biggest problem is that the holes are not in the right places. The keyboard does work with a Xoom, as they are both bluetooth. I tried it with both a Xoom and a Galaxy Tab2. Worked great. The case I have is great, genuine leather. I am probaably going to buy a used xyboard to go in it for a birthday present for another of the kids, rather than use an exacto knife on the leather.

Remove Ads

Ads