• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

iSyncr - a fantastic way to sync all your music from iTunes on your PC to the Xoom.

This is a discussion on iSyncr - a fantastic way to sync all your music from iTunes on your PC to the Xoom. within the Motorola Xoom Apps forums, part of the Motorola Xoom Forum category; I love this app, especially that it duplicates your playlists exactly, deleting things you've deleted on your PC. You can choose which playlists you want ...

Xoom Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times

iSyncr - a fantastic way to sync all your music from iTunes on your PC to the Xoom.

I love this app, especially that it duplicates your playlists exactly, deleting things you've deleted on your PC. You can choose which playlists you want each time you sync. Haven't tried the wireless sync feature, happy with plugging in same as I do for my iPod.
    Happy in the high desert

2. # ADS
    Ads

Xoom Pursuant
    Member #
    Liked
    117 times
    Twitter
    ChrisFrontRoyal
    Trouble is, if you're away from the host PC and the host PC is offline, you can't get access.

Google Music overcomes this. It totally syncs all your music (iTunes or whatever you wish, and either manually or automatically) between host PC and its own servers, then you can access that from anywhere (Xoom, phone, or another PC) with your own local connection, even if the the host PC is offline. In doing so, it also provides a total remote backup for your music.

Google Music rocks! (IMHO!)

Xoom Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    I absolutely love SPOTIFY! I don't mind paying the monthly cost because it is a live saver. I thought about getting ride of it when I got my iPhone 4S and iTunes Match came out but it was horrible, matched it to the wrong edited music and laggy. Spotify has been flawless and love the fact that you can sync over wifi. What I like is that it saved space because you don't have to have all the music on the tablet, just the ones that are not on their online network. Downside is you have to have internet connection to listen to your music unless you make it offline but that takes up space. So no music while in the airplane which is the only situation I can think of no data connection.

The long and short of it is that Spotify allows you to keep you space. You can essentially have 500 songs in your playlist and only have 50 actually on your Xoom taking up space, the rest is flawless streaming.

Remove Ads

Ads