• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Splashtop 2 HD FREE Limited time!

This is a discussion on Splashtop 2 HD FREE Limited time! within the Motorola Xoom Apps forums, part of the Motorola Xoom Forum category; I don't know then. A one year old laptop should be able to handle it....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Splashtop 2 HD FREE Limited time!

  1. #11
    Rescue Squad

    Member #
    1387
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,345
    Liked
    190 times
    ROMs
    1 Submitted
    I don't know then. A one year old laptop should be able to handle it.

  2. # ADS
    Ads


  3. #12
    Xoom Conveyor
    Member #
    24395
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Amongst a plethora of golden rings!
    Posts
    269
    Liked
    49 times
    Twitter
    @sonicaholic
    I purchased Splashtop for my phone and Splashtop HD and was always able to access my PC from any ware original it used your Google account and was free but now there expecting you to pay an annual subscription fee to access from different networks when ios have got full unlimited any ware access free sorry I'm disgusted at the anti android bias and do seriously believe this should be boycotted out of principle! :banghead:

    Sent from a fellow Androidians Xoom ^_^
    HTC Desire - Rooted / S-off (dead) Galaxy Nexus i9250 - stock
    Motorola Xoom WiFi - Rooted TWRP 2.3.3.0 EoS 3 nightlie 155 OC'd to 1.6
    Sony smart watch

  4. #13
    Super Moderator

    Member #
    10351
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    kc
    Posts
    3,212
    Liked
    284 times
    Twitter
    twowheelzKc
    Just as I was to ewww and awww over this as it was running much better it disconnects me and this pops up



    I can't reconnect again. 10.00 is OK if this is what you need. It does run much faster than the first one.
    ~without that little voice in your head,
    you wouldn't be able to read this~

  5. #14
    Super Moderator

    Member #
    10351
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    kc
    Posts
    3,212
    Liked
    284 times
    Twitter
    twowheelzKc
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonicaholic View Post
    I purchased Splashtop for my phone and Splashtop HD and was always able to access my PC from any ware original it used your Google account and was free but now there expecting you to pay an annual subscription fee to access from different networks when ios have got full unlimited any ware access free sorry I'm disgusted at the anti android bias and do seriously believe this should be boycotted out of principle! :banghead:

    Sent from a fellow Androidians Xoom ^_^
    I'd be one hungry dev if produced all my stuff for free
    ~without that little voice in your head,
    you wouldn't be able to read this~

  6. #15
    Super Moderator

    Member #
    11318
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,340
    Liked
    729 times
    Twitter
    It's a bird
    Two wheel...thanks for the find.
    Will share on this

  7. #16
    Xoom Conveyor
    Member #
    24395
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Amongst a plethora of golden rings!
    Posts
    269
    Liked
    49 times
    Twitter
    @sonicaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by twowheelz View Post
    I'd be one hungry dev if produced all my stuff for free
    I have no doubt, but seriously this is not 1 dev and there corporate packages of which my business owns several of! are far from cheap! It's not the cost its the principle it has always been free for home users and remains so on IOS so why now do they wish to be anti android and fleece people the original apps were not cheap at nearly £10 each of which I have purchased two off and was happy to do so! I am all for supporting developers and do regularly but there's purchasing an app and daylight robbery!

    Sent from a fellow Androidians Xoom ^_^
    Last edited by Sonicaholic; 08-08-2012 at 04:55 PM.
    HTC Desire - Rooted / S-off (dead) Galaxy Nexus i9250 - stock
    Motorola Xoom WiFi - Rooted TWRP 2.3.3.0 EoS 3 nightlie 155 OC'd to 1.6
    Sony smart watch

  8. #17
    Super Moderator

    Member #
    10351
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    kc
    Posts
    3,212
    Liked
    284 times
    Twitter
    twowheelzKc
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonicaholic View Post
    I have no doubt, but seriously this is not 1 dev and there corporate packages of which my business owns several of! are far from cheap! It's not the cost its the principle it has always been free for home users and remains so on IOS so why now do they wish to be anti android and fleece people the original apps were not cheap at nearly £10 each of which I have purchased two off and was happy to do so! I am all for supporting developers and do regularly but there's purchasing an app and daylight robbery!

    Sent from a fellow Androidians Xoom ^_^
    We have a lot more devices than two. Apple is a selling gimmick for devs. Somewhere they get ya, if you let em.
    ~without that little voice in your head,
    you wouldn't be able to read this~

  9. #18
    Xoom Conveyor
    Member #
    24395
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Amongst a plethora of golden rings!
    Posts
    269
    Liked
    49 times
    Twitter
    @sonicaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by twowheelz View Post
    We have a lot more devices than two. Apple is a selling gimmick for devs. Somewhere they get ya, if you let em.
    Not today! as I have now requested refunds for both software versions that I PURCHASED due to the excramental actions of the developer they are now also blocked so not only do they want me to sub but have made applications I paid good money for and at no time during purchase agree to pay a subscription for little more than chocolate tea pots. And I will now completely rule them out when looking at corporate contracts when they come up for renewal of which last time I made 6.

    Sent from a fellow Androidians Xoom ^_^
    Last edited by Sonicaholic; 08-08-2012 at 06:51 PM.
    HTC Desire - Rooted / S-off (dead) Galaxy Nexus i9250 - stock
    Motorola Xoom WiFi - Rooted TWRP 2.3.3.0 EoS 3 nightlie 155 OC'd to 1.6
    Sony smart watch

  10. #19
    Rescue Squad

    Member #
    1387
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,345
    Liked
    190 times
    ROMs
    1 Submitted
    Looks like I'll have to stick with the original. I hope this isn't true for those that purchased their previous apps or I too will be a bit upset. I've used splashtop everyday for school and require it for the future.

  11. #20
    Xoom Ninja
    Member #
    22220
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sheboygan, WI
    Posts
    4,194
    Liked
    81 times
    Twitter
    Ben_J_H
    Ill be sticking with what I already have..... rather sad about this

    Sent from my TF201 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2


 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Limited Edition Gold Xoom???
    By DaveyK in forum Motorola Xoom General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 09:23 AM
  2. Long time Android User, first time Xoom poster...
    By scottfish in forum New Member Introduction & Site Assistance
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 03:05 AM
  3. Limited Gold Edition Motorola XOOM™ Sweepstakes
    By wicked in forum Motorola Xoom General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 04:33 PM

Search tags for this page

buy old splashtop for android for anywhere access pack
,
difference between splashtop 1 and 2
,
difference between splashtop 2 and splashtop hd
,
difference between splashtop 2 splashtop 2 hd
,

difference between splashtop and splashtop 2

,
difference between splashtop and splashtop hd
,
how to splash top without lag
,
is splash top 2 laggy like my laptop
,

jump desktop vs splashtop

,
jump vs splashtop
,
splash2 hd charging for remote access?
,

splashtop 2 lag

,

splashtop 2 vs jump desktop

,
splashtop 2 wireless network
,
splashtop anywhere access free
,
splashtop difference v2
,
splashtop lag
,
splashtop vs jump desktop
,
what is the difference between splashtop and splashtop 2
,
what's the difference between splashtop and splashtop hd
Click on a term to search for related topics.