• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Need help testing something...

This is a discussion on Need help testing something... within the Motorola Xoom Apps forums, part of the Motorola Xoom Forum category; Hi all. I have a free app on the Market, and while testing it on a Xoom at the Verizon store the other day I ...

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Need help testing something...

Hi all. I have a free app on the Market, and while testing it on a Xoom at the Verizon store the other day I noticed a crash that doesn't occur on any of the phones I've tested, nor have I received any notifications of this occurring on other tablets and phones.

The app is called "Scribbler - Free Drawing App", and it's a simple touch drawing app as the name implies.

The issue occurred when importing images onto the drawing surface. If a few people don't mind and have a minute or two to spare, could you test the app on a Xoom, importing a few images, drawing, changing the background, etc...and do these things multiple times in varying orders over various settings.

Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Ads

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    522 times
    ROMs
    4 Submitted
    If no one can get to it before me, I would be happy to give it a shot on my lunch break.

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    anyone?

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    522 times
    ROMs
    4 Submitted
    Sorry it took so long but I did test your app. The on screen drawing works without issue but I'm not able to access any menu to import a photo or anything else. The menu icon on the bottom of the screen just dead links.

ATP
    Xoom Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    I was able to load in a picture I just took and draw on it. I did get once FC when trying to load the picture one of the times though. It FCd when I had something already drawn and tried to open a picture, in app background changes worked fine though.
    Xoom Wifi - Rooted with Launchpad, OCd to 1.6Ghz with Droid Overclock.

ATP
    Xoom Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    Got a FC once when opening the app from the home screen and once when changing background to mosaic when something was already drawn.
    Xoom Wifi - Rooted with Launchpad, OCd to 1.6Ghz with Droid Overclock.

Remove Ads

Ads