• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

NVIDIA Tegra Zone

This is a discussion on NVIDIA Tegra Zone within the Motorola Xoom Apps forums, part of the Motorola Xoom Forum category; 11x03018b34tega.jpg Tired of constantly refreshing the Android Market to find new games and content optimized for your Tegra 2 device? NVIDIA has just launched their ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By CZonin

Thread: NVIDIA Tegra Zone

Xoom Conveyor
    Member #
    Liked
    57 times
    Twitter
    CZonin

NVIDIA Tegra Zone

11x03018b34tega.jpg

Tired of constantly refreshing the Android Market to find new games and content optimized for your Tegra 2 device? NVIDIA has just launched their "Tegra Zone" app that highlights the latest games released by developers that take advantage of the power of the dual core processor. The application allows you to "Access professional game reviews, high-res screenshots, HD videos, and behind-the-scenes footage for the top Android games." It looks like a great way for users to quickly find and review potential games for their device without having to go through a market search. From the Android Market:

"Finding the best Android games just got easier.NVIDIA Tegra Zone: The Destination for Mobile Games

Finding the best Android games just got easier. With the Tegra Zone app for your NVIDIA® Tegra™-powered mobile device, you can easily find games that are optimized to exploit the full potential of the Tegra mobile processor. Discover unique, premium games for Android that deliver more visually-stunning graphics and smoother gameplay, so you can get the most out of your Tegra-powered mobile device.

Discover: Get all of the top games for Android at your fingertips. Find Android games to download quickly and easily.

Learn: Access professional game reviews, high-res screenshots, HD videos, and behind-the-scenes footage for the top Android games.

Share: Connect Tegra Zone to your social networks and let your friends know about your favorite new apps.

The Tegra Zone app is a curated, editorial-driven merchandizing front-end designed to enhance the shopping and discovery experience of differentiated games sold in Android Market. When a user decides on a game to purchase within the app, he/she clicks “Get It Now.” This action links the user to the Android product page for that game where he/she finalizes the purchase and downloads the game. The complete sales transaction, game download, and game support happen within the Android Market through Google and the game developer.

Tegra Zone is not intended to replace the purchase, download, or functionality of the Android Market, but rather to compliment it by providing a selection of premium games that developers believe will offer an exceptional experience for users of Tegra-powered phones and tablets.

If you are looking for the best games for your Tegra-powered device, then Tegra Zone is a must-have Android app for you."

NVIDIA Tegra Zone on the Android Market
    Last edited by CZonin; 03-01-2011 at 10:27 AM.
    Motorola Xoom
    Overclocked @ 1.5Ghz
    65 MFLOPS

If you like my posts and think I have been helpful don't forget to hit the "like" button!

2. # ADS
    Ads

Xoom Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    24 times
    Sweet post. Waiting for a game or graphics demonstration tool I can use to show my boss and get him to try and duplicate on his ipad
    DX deodexed, oc'd, apex 1.4.1, wtrmrkd • xoom rooted oclkd 1.5ghz and ready 4 rom!

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    522 times
    ROMs
    4 Submitted
    Nice find bro!

Xoom Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Nice find dude, thanks for Sharing!

Xoom Conveyor
    Member #
    Liked
    57 times
    Twitter
    CZonin
    Quote Originally Posted by usmc7356 View Post
    Sweet post. Waiting for a game or graphics demonstration tool I can use to show my boss and get him to try and duplicate on his ipad
    Quote Originally Posted by Steady Hawkin View Post
    Nice find bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by headcheese_bbq View Post
    Nice find dude, thanks for Sharing!
    Thanks!
    Motorola Xoom
    Overclocked @ 1.5Ghz
    65 MFLOPS

If you like my posts and think I have been helpful don't forget to hit the "like" button!

Xoom Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    I was just going to post this. Haha! It's an awesome app and I love how it shows upcoming games to expect on the market soon. This stuff needs to keep on coming!

Xoom Conveyor
    Member #
    Liked
    57 times
    Twitter
    CZonin
    Ya its really nice to see when everythings expected
    Motorola Xoom
    Overclocked @ 1.5Ghz
    65 MFLOPS

Xoom Pursuant
    Member #
    Liked
    23 times
    Twitter
    TRAV29
    Quote Originally Posted by hastekilled View Post
    I was just going to post this. Haha! It's an awesome app and I love how it shows upcoming games to expect on the market soon. This stuff needs to keep on coming!
    I was going to post it too haha.

Remove Ads

Ads