• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ClockworkMod 3.2.0.0 (R4c) (New 6/10/11)

This is a discussion on ClockworkMod 3.2.0.0 (R4c) (New 6/10/11) within the Motorola Xoom Development forums, part of the Motorola Xoom Hacks category; Originally Posted by GlitzyXoomer Is Rom Manager not supposed to be able to flash this? Cause I downloaded it, placed in sd card, reboot into ...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: ClockworkMod 3.2.0.0 (R4c) (New 6/10/11)

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    2223 times
    Twitter
    mgrant76308
    Quote Originally Posted by GlitzyXoomer View Post
    Is Rom Manager not supposed to be able to flash this? Cause I downloaded it, placed in sd card, reboot into recovery using Rom Manager, then installed via SD. Is there any way for me to tell if it's properly installed. If I choose "Flash Clockwork Mod Recovery" via Rom Manager, I get an error "Error while downloading from server. Please make sure that you have a stable internet connection, and that your sd card is inserted and free space."

Edit: I'm asking because I'm working towards hacking the Tiamat Rom 2.2.2. to start up my wifi. So, if I choose backup and restore, will the entrails get saved to PC....or where? I need this to happen...My sd is only 4 g in size!! *confusion.
    Don't use Rom Manager on the Xoom for anything other than rebooting, it will give you a recovery that can't see the sdcard. This is the recovery you should have flashed when you rooted the other day. Go to the market and get an app, Quick Boot, use it to boot to recovery and make sure your recovery is 3.2.2.0. After you verify your recovery you can reboot from the recovery.

LG V60 Dual Screen
    Note 10 Plus
    OnePlus 7 Pro

2. # ADS
    Ads

Xoom Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Thanks so much for the help. But I"m stuck in the most painful Catch-22 situation. I'm almost done with these hacks, but I don't have internet on my xoom. I need these apps via my pc.

Edit: What will happen if I use the CWM 3.2.0 to backup, and I don't have much to backup anyway. Can I just use it to clear cache, wipe, and factory reset?

Edit: Alright, I just got these apps from a hotspot. I got Quickboot and Titanium backup, and rebooted to Recovery, however, my recovery does say I have 3.2.0., not 3.2.2 and the latest one offered here is 3.2.0. I'm searching but can't find anything for recovery 3.2.2.
    Last edited by GlitzyXoomer; 01-03-2012 at 08:14 AM.

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi, I have a question.When I boot into recovery mode,what is the difference between backup and advanced backup?Should I be using one over the other?

Theme Developer

Member #
    Liked
    290 times
    Twitter
    Bazar6
    ROMs
    1 Submitted
    Themes
    37 Submitted
    Advanced Backup lets you choose what to backup, if you don't want to do everything. It's useful, but I hardly use it. Using the "BackUp" option backups system, data, cache, everything vital that you'll need to restore in the even that something bad happens. Unless you only want to back up something specific or a particular reason, I'd just stick with the regular backup option.

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Thanks

Xoom Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    hi im new to this amazing site and i like everyone esle is feeling the pressure of waitting . so i want to root my device i just have a couple of questions before i begin and would appreciate some help.

can i root my motorola xoom 3g/wifi model 3.2.6
    will games like sims 3 work once im on ics are there alot of new games available
    can i move games to my sd card
    does the camera work
    whats so costume about this ics has it been modifyed with better features if so what

thank you :

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    2223 times
    Twitter
    mgrant76308
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysonlyrics View Post
    hi im new to this amazing site and i like everyone esle is feeling the pressure of waitting . so i want to root my device i just have a couple of questions before i begin and would appreciate some help.

can i root my motorola xoom 3g/wifi model 3.2.6
    will games like sims 3 work once im on ics are there alot of new games available
    can i move games to my sd card
    does the camera work
    whats so costume about this ics has it been modifyed with better features if so what

thank you :
    Welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us. Yes you can root using a great guide put together by Astrix.
    [HOW] Rookie Rooting, Flashing And UnRooting Under One Roof
    Don't know about the games I don't play them.

LG V60 Dual Screen
    Note 10 Plus
    OnePlus 7 Pro

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    729 times
    Twitter
    It's a bird
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysonlyrics View Post
    Welcome to the forum

+1 like what grant had commented

Keep us posted

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    could you please tell me what types of programs and apps are availiable for motorola xoom FE
    do the other posts and information work for motorola xoom family edition tablet. thank you. ipmat

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    2223 times
    Twitter
    mgrant76308
    Quote Originally Posted by ipmat View Post
    could you please tell me what types of programs and apps are availiable for motorola xoom FE
    do the other posts and information work for motorola xoom family edition tablet. thank you. ipmat
    Welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us. Any app you get in the Play store should work on the FE. This recovery will not work on the FE.

LG V60 Dual Screen
    Note 10 Plus
    OnePlus 7 Pro

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Remove Ads

Ads