“The world has collapsed.
In 2012 modern civilisation is coming to an end. Global economics have been disrupted, money has lost its value. People have risen against the ignorant politicians who were just lining their pockets – and they didn't spare any of them.
However, those who really ruled the world were prepared - and escaped. Suddenly billions of people died from a strange virus, while others turned into butcherly beasts with just one thought:
Only a few people on the planet have survived, at least until they run out of ammo... or learn what else they must do to stop them...”
Smash hordes of bloodthirsty zombies * Secure vital supplies * Save other survivors * Protect the Safe Haven * Explore the city * and uncover the provoking truth in this intense FPS action game!
¤ Get the best out of your device
- Stunning graphics with advanced lighting and post-process effects
- Full 3D characters and environments with an unprecedented level of detail
- High quality 3D audio and a lively music soundtrack
- Character animations recorded using high-end motion capture
- Intuitive controls
- Spectacular ragdoll effects (Tegra 3 only)
- Water simulation (Tegra 3 only)
¤ Enjoy the zombie slaughter in many different ways: blast 'em out of existence with lethal weapons, blow them up with powerful explosives or chop off their limbs and let them die slowly
- Shoot away their heads, chop off their limbs... kill them with creativity
- Evolving zombie AI will keep you entertained
- Follow the story or enjoy unlimited random missions
¤ Load your gun and save the Earth!
- Equip yourself with splendid high-poly realistic weapons
- Utilise powerful gadgets including a laser amputator, blade chopper, baits, mines, grenades, radar and more
¤ New online service from MADFINGER Games
- Receive free updates with new missions, weapons, gadgets, characters and more
- TapJoy Offers Wall is not implemented yet
- The game was not tested on Sony Ericsson devices, if you encounter any issues, please report them at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nexus 4 - CyanMod 10.1
SGS-II - Rooted - Jedi Mind Trick VX3
Samsung Note II - Jedi Master 14
Motorola Xoom - WiFi - Rooted - EOS 4.2.1 Nightlies
07-03-2012 05:20 PM
yay left 4 dead for tablets.
Never Fear the iOwl is Here
Downloaded and played a bit. Looks nice. At £0.75 you can't not download it really, unless you're scared of zombies.
This is Free now by the way. They dropped the initial 99¢ price.
i meant to get it when the thread was started.got into something and forgot.now that its free its downloading now.
Never Fear the iOwl is Here
Oh man, I paid like 69 pence for it! :P
It feels a bit "laggy" but maybe it's because I'm not used to shooters on a touch pad. Time to get a bluetooth controller, any recommendations (UK)?
Are you rooted?
Originally Posted by Ultraman1966
Nope, but I've read some stuff about needing root. I guess I'll have to stick to wired?...
would only suggest this tweak for jb users (seems to run fine) tegra 3 enhancements on xoom How to enable Dead Trigger Tegra 3 extended effects on non-Tegra 3 device? requires root and dont forget to set the file permissions!
Try my modified ics boot animation here
! <<< click (works with jb too!)
>Try my EOS fan boot animation here
! <<< click
if someone helped you, press the "like" button
We were all shocked when Dead Trigger’s big update last Friday also brought a price drop. The zombie game was made available for free. Those who didn’t want to spend money on it were happy, and those who’d paid for it just recently were rightfully angry. But there’s a third group that isn’t accounted for: the pirates.
We never usually think of them: piracy happens, and it’s a tough thing to stop. Even Apple’s closed guardian is prone to this sort of thing. Unfortunately it’s what drove Madfinger to consider this business model. They’ve confirmed that the game was made free because they were unhappy with the amount of people pirating it.
Source madfinger's Facebook.