• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

[New] Uplink $5.00

This is a discussion on [New] Uplink $5.00 within the Motorola Xoom Games forums, part of the Motorola Xoom Forum category; High tech computer crime and industrial espionage on the future Internet. Now remastered for Android tablets, Uplink plays brilliantly on the mobile format. The touch ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dcmodder

Thread: [New] Uplink $5.00

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    284 times
    Twitter
    twowheelzKc

[New] Uplink $5.00

High tech computer crime and industrial espionage on the future Internet.

Now remastered for Android tablets, Uplink plays brilliantly on the mobile format. The touch screen interface elegantly replaces the mouse and all of the original tense and paranoid gameplay is bought straight up to date with this new portable version. Stay mobile, trust nobody, don't get caught.

You're an Uplink Agent - a freelance computer hacker who makes a living by performing jobs for major corporations. Break into classified computer systems, steal research data, sabotage software, change academic and criminal records, even frame innocent people. Just be sure to cover your tracks, and remember that trust is a weakness.

Praise for the PC Version:

"A stroke of genius...a must for all conspiracy fiends" PC Gamer -- 80%
    "A true original...paranoia has never been so much fun" PC Format -- 81%
    "Deeply, deeply, deeply compulsive...try it" Games Master - 80%

Source of content - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...version.uplink

This is part of the Humble Bundle I posted. Even if you spend $10.00 for them all your getting quite the deal! All the games they offer works on our Xooms!
    ~without that little voice in your head,
    you wouldn't be able to read this~

2. # ADS
    Ads

Xoom Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    36 times
    i'll try this one but i am a little weary of hacking games. play for a few hours in what you think is a game and next thing you know your door is getting kicked in by the f.b.i. :P
    twowheelz likes this.

Try my modified ics boot animation here! <<< click (works with jb too!)

new!>Try my EOS fan boot animation here! <<< click
    if someone helped you, press the "like" button

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    284 times
    Twitter
    twowheelzKc
    Quote Originally Posted by dcmodder View Post
    i'll try this one but i am a little weary of hacking games. play for a few hours in what you think is a game and next thing you know your door is getting kicked in by the f.b.i. :P
    Report back, if you don't mind, on the gameplay.
    ~without that little voice in your head,
    you wouldn't be able to read this~

Xoom Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    36 times
    I like the gameplay. The tutorial is a must. Tried messing around a bit without it and was lost (what do i do syndrome). Other than that it seems pretty in depth and immersing, throwing you head first into hacking scenarios. Keyboard and mouse would be great for playing this game because like in the real world of hacking your connection will be traced and time is a factor.

If you like "sit down and play for hours" kind of games, this one is for you. So loop your rush mix, adjust your keyboard wrist pad (optional), sit in a small dark room lit only by your screen and do some hacking.
    Last edited by dcmodder; 08-19-2012 at 03:49 PM.

Try my modified ics boot animation here! <<< click (works with jb too!)

new!>Try my EOS fan boot animation here! <<< click
    if someone helped you, press the "like" button

Remove Ads

Ads