• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Moto dropping ball on 4g LTE upgrade

This is a discussion on Moto dropping ball on 4g LTE upgrade within the Motorola Xoom General Discussion forums, part of the Motorola Xoom Forum category; For those of you that got your tracking info from Fedex- you might want to check it I was scheduled for delivery today, I contacted ...

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Moto dropping ball on 4g LTE upgrade

Rescue Squad

Member #
    Liked
    126 times

Moto dropping ball on 4g LTE upgrade

For those of you that got your tracking info from Fedex- you might want to check it

I was scheduled for delivery today, I contacted Fedex, they say Moto never sent the shipping package.

So unless i want to wait till the middle of next week to get the shipping package (tues/Wed at the earliest), i am forced to send the Xoom at my own cost to the CTDI service center.

ticks me off....

Last edited by fish1552; 10-09-2011 at 11:52 PM. Reason: modified per TOS

2. # ADS
    Ads

Xoom Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Twitter
    @jaywallace
    Not 430 yet is it
    MAMA SAY MAMA SAW MA MA COO SAW

Supporting Member
    Member #
    Liked
    109 times
    Quote Originally Posted by rive View Post
    For those of you that got your tracking info from Fedex- you might want to check it

I was scheduled for delivery today, I contacted Fedex, they say Moto never sent the shipping package.

So unless i want to wait till the middle of next week to get the shipping package (tues/Wed at the earliest), i am forced to send the Xoom at my own cost to the CTDI service center.

ticks me off....

Others are seeing the same thing including me. Others that had this got the box today so I am holiding out for now. mine is supposed to be here by 3pm.
    Last edited by fish1552; 10-09-2011 at 11:53 PM. Reason: modified part of quoted text
    Xoom 4G/ Verizon
    Team EOS Jelly Bean Nightlies Rock!

Rescue Squad

Member #
    Liked
    126 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahmon View Post
    Not 430 yet is it
    I called fedex, they say there will be no delivery, because the package to be delivered today was never sent to them.

Xoom Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    my fedex told me monday since the box arrived at fedex center to late.

i was told that verzion will not allow me to pick up the package, this is bull and i will never do business with verzion again.

Rescue Squad

Member #
    Liked
    126 times
    All I am saying is call Fedex if you are unsure, then call Moto and give them hell. They are telling me they dont want me to sent the package myself, and are going to "expedite" whatever the hell that means. Waiting for a call back in 15 min or so.

Im not waiting for the darn package- its just as easy to put it back in the box it came in, wrap it in bubble wrap and sent it via USPS 2 day delivery to the CTDI- they will get my Xoom before I get their 'shipping package'
    Last edited by fish1552; 10-09-2011 at 11:53 PM. Reason: modified per TOS - language

Supporting Member
    Member #
    Liked
    109 times
    Quote Originally Posted by tomcrown View Post
    my fedex told me monday since the box arrived at fedex center to late.

i was told that verzion will not allow me to pick up the package, this is bull and i will never do business with verzion again.
    I don't think verizon has anything to do with this part now. I think it is coming from motorola. I appear to be in the same boat. signed up at 6:30 am yesterday and status still says Initiated on the fedex page. have to wait and see. not thrilled though for sure.
    Xoom 4G/ Verizon

Supporting Member
    Member #
    Liked
    109 times
    Quote Originally Posted by rive View Post
    All I am saying is call Fedex if you are unsure, then call Moto and give them hell. They are telling me they dont want me to sent the package myself, and are going to "expedite" whatever the hell that means. Waiting for a call back in 15 min or so.

Im not waiting for the darn package- its just as easy to put it back in the box it came in, wrap it in bubble wrap and sent it via USPS 2 day delivery to the CTDI- they will get my Xoom before I get their 'shipping package'
    hard as it is to wait, that will mean that you assume all liability for any damage done during shipping, loss of the xoom, etc. and it may even cause confusion at the repair facility when it doesn't come in fedex. might be better to wait a couple more days.
    Last edited by fish1552; 10-09-2011 at 11:54 PM. Reason: modified quoted text per TOS - language
    Xoom 4G/ Verizon

Rescue Squad

Member #
    Liked
    126 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdave240 View Post
    hard as it is to wait, that will mean that you assume all liability for any damage done during shipping, loss of the xoom, etc. and it may even cause confusion at the repair facility when it doesn't come in fedex. might be better to wait a couple more days.
    insuring it via usps doesnt cost much... and its an option

as for confusion, there will be the RMA packing slip...

Ive already wiped this Xoom clean, and it isnt even usable at this point. I have till 4pm to get it out
    Last edited by rive; 09-30-2011 at 01:51 PM.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    227 times
    I will be hitting the road before my Xoom returns and where this may be disappointing to some it really isn't a big deal to me. Just wait until the postal service cuts back on the amount of days they deliver mail. That is going to suck.
    SDcard System Image Backup Using ClockworkMod Recovery v3.2.0.0.(RC4). Back yours up today!

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads