• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Talk t motorola to get a wifi only XOOM

This is a discussion on Talk t motorola to get a wifi only XOOM within the Motorola Xoom General Discussion forums, part of the Motorola Xoom Forum category; https://supportforums.motorola.com/t...art=0&tstart=0 me and a bunch of other ppl on the motorola forums are talking to Matt, so that we can get him to get his ...

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Talk t motorola to get a wifi only XOOM

https://supportforums.motorola.com/t...art=0&tstart=0 me and a bunch of other ppl on the motorola forums are talking to Matt, so that we can get him to get his higher-ups to make a wifi only motorola XOOM. come join the discussion so that the Europeans rant the only ones with a wifi only version.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Xoom Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Yes, if you want a Wifi only XOOM option sooner rather than later, make your voice heard, but please be civil and don't troll. Also be as specific with your reasons as you can. If you're an iPad/XOOM fence-sitter that might get the iPad 2 if there's no WiFi XOOM, let them know that. If you WANT to support them and buy their product but feel left out because you don't need or want a 3G connection, let them know. We want them to take our concerns seriously, so make your comments count.

Also, if you have Twitter or facebook, let them know there, too. I don't have a Twitter account (not my thing), but I've been watching @Motorola and have been seeing a lot of people asking for a cheaper WiFi only option. They also posted a question on their facebook fan page asking what people's favorite thing about the XOOM is. Lots of comments about a WiFi version there, too (not sure if that kind of thing counts as trolling or not.)
    Last edited by ArrTooDeeToo; 02-15-2011 at 11:38 PM.

Remove Ads

Ads