• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

OTG to USB hub?

This is a discussion on OTG to USB hub? within the Motorola Xoom General Discussion forums, part of the Motorola Xoom Forum category; Okay, I'm recently rooted on Xoom Wifi. Got the OTG for the micro USB port, and can connect a flash drive directly (independent of "external1" ...

Thread: OTG to USB hub?

Xoom Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times

OTG to USB hub?

Okay, I'm recently rooted on Xoom Wifi. Got the OTG for the micro USB port, and can connect a flash drive directly (independent of "external1" microSD in slot). Sweet. Question: Can one connect a USB hub to OTG, and drive multiple flash drives simultaneously to the Xoom? I tried to find specs for the current draw, but was unsuccessful. Just wondering if any experts have tried this yet, without frying the motherboard.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    71 times
    Twitter
    Evil_DevNull
    Most you can safely connect is 1 usb drive. The location to enter your usb drive is

/usb drive in the root of the xoom. Largest storage i have tested is a WD 500 gig usb external hhd

Support a Forum and a Developer which is here to support YOU.

~ If you like my work please consider buying me a Monster Energy HERE. Your support is greatly appreciated. Thank you! ~

Remove Ads

Ads