• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Xoom multiple Bluetooth connected devices (is possible pics attached)

This is a discussion on Xoom multiple Bluetooth connected devices (is possible pics attached) within the Motorola Xoom General Discussion forums, part of the Motorola Xoom Forum category; Hello, im writing this post because i was interested in purchasing a bluetooth keyboard and mouse to use use with my Xoom to make schoolwork ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By mixtape_monster
  • 1 Post By mixtape_monster

Thread: Xoom multiple Bluetooth connected devices (is possible pics attached)

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times

Xoom multiple Bluetooth connected devices (is possible pics attached)

Hello, im writing this post because i was interested in purchasing a bluetooth keyboard and mouse to use use with my Xoom to make schoolwork on the tablet easier. I was wondering if it was possible to connect and use my motorola BT keyboard, moto mouse and nokia BT headphones simultaneously; and the answer is yes. Before I decided to try this out for myself i read serveral threads saying that this feat was not possible(i cant remember if i read it on this forum or not). Im able to listen to music while i surf the internet and type papers while all three devices are connected; there are time when either the keyboard or mouse lose their connection but it happens mostly when you dont use one or the other for an extened amount of time. I would rate the experience and solid 9 because of the connection issue but for the moto keyboard its normally only a matter of pressing the power button to regain connection and the same for the motorola mouse(with has a BT connect button on the bottom of the mouse). Also i want to throw in there that I think that the mouse is a fairly new product from motorola, i called my local verizon store and they had some in stock so i went and picked it up, the only other way to get one that im aware of is buying one on the motorola website. I hope this tread is helpful; my motive for writing it is due to the fact that when i was researching the topic there was little Helpful and factual information on the topic.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Sakey likes this.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Xoom Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    hey, thx for this. may i ask what stand you are using for the xoom? i need one like that to access the ports at the bottom of the unit.
    Living in an Android household and wouldn't have it any other way!

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    No problem, its called a P2 stand I ordered it from amazon.com, I like it but i do think it was a bit overpriced $29.99.

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    2223 times
    Twitter
    mgrant76308
    Quote Originally Posted by mixtape_monster View Post
    Hello, im writing this post because i was interested in purchasing a bluetooth keyboard and mouse to use use with my Xoom to make schoolwork on the tablet easier. I was wondering if it was possible to connect and use my motorola BT keyboard, moto mouse and nokia BT headphones simultaneously; and the answer is yes. Before I decided to try this out for myself i read serveral threads saying that this feat was not possible(i cant remember if i read it on this forum or not). Im able to listen to music while i surf the internet and type papers while all three devices are connected; there are time when either the keyboard or mouse lose their connection but it happens mostly when you dont use one or the other for an extened amount of time. I would rate the experience and solid 9 because of the connection issue but for the moto keyboard its normally only a matter of pressing the power button to regain connection and the same for the motorola mouse(with has a BT connect button on the bottom of the mouse). Also i want to throw in there that I think that the mouse is a fairly new product from motorola, i called my local verizon store and they had some in stock so i went and picked it up, the only other way to get one that im aware of is buying one on the motorola website. I hope this tread is helpful; my motive for writing it is due to the fact that when i was researching the topic there was little Helpful and factual information on the topic.

Welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us. Thanks for the information.

Note 8
    Galaxy S8 Plus
    Nexus 6 - PureNexus

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Thanks! hopefully the info will be useful to some.
    xoomertoo likes this.

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    It was useful to me

I was looking for this exact information before I go out to buy a BT mouse for use with my Xoom.

Thanks

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    2223 times
    Twitter
    mgrant76308
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakey View Post
    It was useful to me

I was looking for this exact information before I go out to buy a BT mouse for use with my Xoom.

Thanks
    Welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us.

Note 8
    Galaxy S8 Plus
    Nexus 6 - PureNexus

Remove Ads

Ads