• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Round two

This is a discussion on Round two within the Motorola Xoom General Discussion forums, part of the Motorola Xoom Forum category; I've had to do two hard resets on my first Xoom in two days, then this afternoon took three tries to get it to power ...

Thread: Round two

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Round two

I've had to do two hard resets on my first Xoom in two days, then this afternoon took three tries to get it to power up. Also had some issues with the internal key board not responding.

I took it back to Version, they excanged it... but they said if it happened again they would just do a factory reset.... they just "don't know how to do that yet".

2. # ADS
    Ads

Xoom Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    Not to rip on anyone here that works as a verizon employee but i found that in-store help isn't very helpful. They're not very knowledgeable when it comes to these devices or smartphones. You're better off just signing into the forums for some help.

Agent Xoom
    Member #
    Liked
    124 times
    Glad that you got it done Trev.

Xoom Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    Twitter
    officialpg
    Quote Originally Posted by dezymond View Post
    Not to rip on anyone here that works as a verizon employee but i found that in-store help isn't very helpful. They're not very knowledgeable when it comes to these devices or smartphones. You're better off just signing into the forums for some help.
    Based on personal experience that is very true

Super Moderator/RS
    Member #
    Liked
    113 times
    Twitter
    pternahan
    There's a reason we have a Rescue Squad, this is one of them the employees in VZW, BB, Staples etc are trained just enough to be able to sell the device to you other than that you're on your own.

DrivetheGreen66
    Quote Originally Posted by psychotic_penguin View Post
    There's a reason we have a Rescue Squad, this is one of them the employees in VZW, BB, Staples etc are trained just enough to be able to sell the device to you other than that you're on your own.
    Exactly.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Funny thing is I figured how to do the factory reset once I got home.

Agent Xoom
    Member #
    Liked
    124 times
    I have an issue with a unit that needs a factory reset when it is less than 24 hrs old. My fix is .. return it for a different unit, which is what you did.

Remove Ads

Ads