[How To] Organize Your Motorola XOOM Home Screens Using CircleLauncher
Mirror : icons.zip
1. Download the file from above and unzip it’s contents onto your XOOM internal storage.
2. Download and install CircleLauncher. [Download]
3. From any homescreen, press the “plus” + button to add a widget.
4. Choose CircleLauncher.
5. Pick your launcher type, select apps, and style.
6. When you get to “Launcher icon” make sure to hit the “Select custom icon” button.
7. Now, sift through your gallery until you find the icons you downloaded from above.
8. Choose whichever you need, and then finish up by clearing the “Launcher label.”
9. Repeat steps for multiple launchers.
And here is the wallpaper.
Courtesy Kellex of DroidLife
04-01-2011 03:51 PM
DO WANT. Have to be rooted for this?
Xoom Wifi - Rooted with Launchpad, OCd to 1.6Ghz with Droid Overclock.
That is pretty nice work there.
No rooting necessary (I have Circle Launcher on my unrooted Xoom) but you do have to have the Paid version of CircleLauncher for custom icons. Thankfully, it's not very expensive
Nice but wandering if that's the only skin? Lookin for something a little different, icons not words
what is that weatherapp that you're using?
I love circle launcher no need for root. I use this on my X and xoom!
Here ya go Beautiful Widgets Beta
Originally Posted by dondon7105
Not sure on the skin though, as it's not my screenshot.
I just wish Circle Launcher allowed for a larger widget, other than a 1x1. A 2x1 or 3x1 horizontal widget would be perfect!
Wicked when you do something you leave nothing out, thanks for the heads up on the great app and the wallpaper