• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Did i brick my device?

This is a discussion on Did i brick my device? within the Motorola Xoom General Discussion forums, part of the Motorola Xoom Forum category; Hello, it's me again. I had my deviced rooted and had twrp installed on my xoom (4g) device. I wanted to install CM 11 (4.4.4) ...

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Did i brick my device?

Hello, it's me again.
    I had my deviced rooted and had twrp installed on my xoom (4g) device.
    I wanted to install CM 11 (4.4.4) on it and i followed the instructions that i could.
    It said i needed twrp bigpart edtion. So i found the file that said twrp bigpart edtion and it said to wipe the device before doing and i did. i flashed it. I then rebooted it and i had to go back into the recovery to see if it worked and it did. it then said to flash the cm 11 file. i tried to flash it. it said that my device was not bigpart partitioned but it was....well i thought about giving up for a bit and i tried just getting back into my device to use facebook a bit but my device is stuck at the dual core screen and it wont go past it. i even tried wiping and factory resetting but now it says no os is installed.

so now i know that no os is installed on my device how do i fix my issue? is it bricked? what do i do? all i freaking want is CM 11 on my device. I dont know what to do or where to turn. iv researched so much and i still could not install it correclty. adb and fastbook is on my computer btw. i do not have a sd card reader so putting things on my mico sd card through my computer is a no go. only through usb can i do it. i tried adb sideload and stuff. nope. .......someone just help.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

ADB sideload

If your recovery supports adb sideload, your tablet can be fixed.

Look under advanced options for ADB SIDELOAD

Remove Ads

Ads