• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

UK Release - Who's waiting / received?

This is a discussion on UK Release - Who's waiting / received? within the Motorola Xoom General Discussion forums, part of the Motorola Xoom Forum category; Still Waiting....... Buymobilephones.net have still not shipped my device.... I will be sure to rate this company at every possible opportunity and share my experience ...

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: UK Release - Who's waiting / received?

Xoom Pursuant
    Member #
    Liked
    81 times
    Still Waiting.......

Buymobilephones.net have still not shipped my device.... I will be sure to rate this company at every possible opportunity and share my experience of them with the world!!!!

Stock auto email responses and a complete lack of accurate information from them is driving me nuts. It's killing me knowing I should have just popped to PC World and i'd have been playing with the Xoom for ages by now.
    GEDified.... xoom to be donated to the kids....maybe.....probably

2. # ADS
    Ads

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    270 times
    Twitter
    misscassyL
    Quote Originally Posted by XoomLoon View Post
    Still Waiting.......

Buymobilephones.net have still not shipped my device.... I will be sure to rate this company at every possible opportunity and share my experience of them with the world!!!!

Stock auto email responses and a complete lack of accurate information from them is driving me nuts. It's killing me knowing I should have just popped to PC World and i'd have been playing with the Xoom for ages by now.

God, that's annoying! was it a freebie with a new phone? never mind, when you eventually get it the wait will be worthwhile I'm enjoying mine more every day especially now I have swiftkey beta keyboard loaded and textfree working AND found a host usb cable that allows me to use the cheapie usb keyboard case I bought a couple of months back

I'm not an Apple groupie

UK 3G STOCK

not at all techy, but I'll do my best to find out!

Xoom Pursuant
    Member #
    Liked
    81 times
    Yeah it was a freebie.

Wanted a cheap phone for my daughter and a Motorola on release, seemed like a perfectly timed offer for me.
    I'd spent months waiting for the Xoom, like most of you I guess.

There web-site clearly stated pre-order so I assumed (rightly or wrongly) that I would get one on launch.

Just called them following the 2 nd scripted fob-off email i'd received, in the hope that speaking to a human would yield better results.

They can't tell me when I will get it, or when they will receive stock and basically told to go away until their 28 day delivery policy has expired.
    There performance is frankly shocking.

I even asked about changing for an iPad 2, so I could sell it on ebay so i could get pop to PC World and buy a Xoom.... alas no can do their either.........pfffff

For reference that was buymobilephones.net I strongly advise against them as their customer service is atrocious.
    I think I shall make it my purpose to vent my frustration on the internet rubbishing them at every opportunity!

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I orded my Xoom (wifi onyly model) from buymobilephones.net as a free gift March 30th still waiting, Did get the following email:

The gift you have chosen is not currently available for immediate dispatch from our warehouse. We endeavour to fulfil all free gift claims within a maximum of 28 days, however we are receiving regular deliveries and expect to have your free gift available very soon.

We guarantee that as soon as your gift is available, we will dispatch it for free next-working-day delivery and send you an email advising you of your delivery date.

5th May and still waiting. Phoned this week to be told that the Xoom would be in stock next week will not hold my breath.

Anyone else waiting for one from buymobilephones ?

Xoom Pursuant
    Member #
    Liked
    81 times
    Tell em about it, actually went and bought one at PC World I was that peeved, will sell the Buymobilephones oner when and if it arrives.
    Spoke to them last week to be told they had no idea when it was coming in.

Cowboys.

Xoom Pursuant
    Member #
    Liked
    81 times
    received email today,

"Thanks for your email.
    In regard to your query about your free gift, we will be receiving stock for this item around 15/05/11 and will email you as soon as stock arrives to confirm dispatch.
    Thanks for your patience. "

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    270 times
    Twitter
    misscassyL
    Quote Originally Posted by XoomLoon View Post
    Tell em about it, actually went and bought one at PC World I was that peeved, will sell the Buymobilephones oner when and if it arrives.
    Spoke to them last week to be told they had no idea when it was coming in.

Cowboys.
    You must be really fed up with them so would I! on the plus side, when it turns up as you say you can sell it and recoup the cost. Us CW lot got a free portfolio case because it was late but I really don't like them so I have sold it, excellent, makes my xoom less expensive than it was.

I hope you are enjoying the xoom, I know they are a bit buggy and laggy but I really love mine now that I am getting to know it and customize it and this forum is fantastic for help and knowledge especially for workarounds for desirable apps not generally available to us I downloaded the My Water wallpaper yesterday which is also a battery monitor and its just great

I'm not an Apple groupie

UK 3G STOCK

not at all techy, but I'll do my best to find out!

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33

Remove Ads

Ads