• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Wifi Xoom video-cpu speed and other questions please help

This is a discussion on Wifi Xoom video-cpu speed and other questions please help within the Motorola Xoom General Discussion forums, part of the Motorola Xoom Forum category; Hello, sorry if this repeat this theme, I have my wifi Xoom updated to 4.1.2, have to start all over as I rooted this tablet ...

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Wifi Xoom video-cpu speed and other questions please help

Hello, sorry if this repeat this theme, I have my wifi Xoom updated to 4.1.2, have to start all over as I rooted this tablet as soon I get it long time ago, so I flash the stock firmware, get it updated to this current version, rooted again as instructions on this wonderfull site. I updated the firmware as I want to use the popcorntime app on this tablet and this app requires version 4.0 or up to work, the problem is that Im having problem watching movies as it freezes and have fragmentation issues, my inclination is to cpu speed as I dont overclocked this tablet and looking around dont find how to overclocked my wifi xoom. Correct me if Im wrong and what can I do to fix my problem. This is the information on my tablet version 4.1.2, kernel 2.6.39.4-g4e32b94 build jz054k, also I using it with my router at home, my computer have no problem with the app, so internet speed is not the issue. Thanks

2. # ADS
    Ads

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Both 1080 and 720 movies have problems? Have you tried Netflix or similar streaming app?

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi, thanks for answer, so far I dont have netflix but I search youtube for some video in HD and works, on popcorn I try both and same problem, image stops or fragmented, so far is not viewable. I dont know if the internet conection using wifi may be an issue, on my desktop have no problem with the same modem. Do you use this app with a zoom?

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Have it installed but did not try it, will give it a try.

Remove Ads

Ads