• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

my beloved Xoom is nearing its end :( Any suggestions for an upgrade/replacement?

This is a discussion on my beloved Xoom is nearing its end :( Any suggestions for an upgrade/replacement? within the Motorola Xoom General Discussion forums, part of the Motorola Xoom Forum category; I have been super happy with my Xoom but its almost time to replace it. Its become very very slow and charger is not working ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By keepnitreel

Thread: my beloved Xoom is nearing its end :( Any suggestions for an upgrade/replacement?

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

my beloved Xoom is nearing its end :( Any suggestions for an upgrade/replacement?

I have been super happy with my Xoom but its almost time to replace it. Its become very very slow and charger is not working properly.

Any suggestions?

- preferably 10" or similar
    - preferably android

Thanks a mil

2. # ADS
    Ads

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Why not try to make it work again? You can get happier than the "super happy" if you can fix it by DIY.
    As for the candidate , urmmm , iPad might be good choice..

Xoom Conveyor
    Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    I've had the Xoom wifi version since day one..... it was a great tablet (and still is) for its time... I actually still use it to mirror netflix or hulu plus on my kitchen tv via hdmi cord.... Tablets are now way lighter and thinner..... I'm biase on the Samsung tablets due to owning and loving the Galaxy Note series phones......

Thought I'd get at least one more post on this forum that helped me and many other's from day one and throughout the years.....
    ImpliedConsent likes this.

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by keepnitreel View Post
    Thought I'd get at least one more post on this forum that helped me and many other's from day one and throughout the years.....
    Hey, I still have my Xoom 1 and its still rockin 4G and WiFi. You're right, it is heavy, but I don't carry it ... its semi-perm mounted as my large Navigation / OBDII scanner. If you're set, get the Barnes and Noble Samsung Galaxy Tab 4. Great price for a 10" device.

Remove Ads

Ads