• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Is your XOOM still useable?

This is a discussion on Is your XOOM still useable? within the Motorola Xoom General Discussion forums, part of the Motorola Xoom Forum category; It seems like the latest push of Google Play Services has some sort of issue with the Tegra processor in the Xoom (and many other ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By cdubea

Thread: Is your XOOM still useable?

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times

Exclamation Is your XOOM still useable?

It seems like the latest push of Google Play Services has some sort of issue with the Tegra processor in the Xoom (and many other tablets of the era).

I've rooted mine some time back to Omnirom 4.4.4, but it's amusing watch the thing convulse with endless notices that virtually Google app is no displaying.

Looking at this thread, perhaps there is hope: https://productforums.google.com/for...ay/uX3Xqk2gi_k

I updated my play services and voila! It's working better than it has in a long time.
    Last edited by cdubea; 03-18-2017 at 04:04 PM.
    ggrant3876 and Tar_Mundo like this.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    can one still find a useable link to usb drivers for the mz601 i want to do the same. thanks

Remove Ads

Ads