• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Cannot add my Xoom to the App Store - App MArket

This is a discussion on Cannot add my Xoom to the App Store - App MArket within the Motorola Xoom General Discussion forums, part of the Motorola Xoom Forum category; Has anyone else had this issue? I signed in with the correct account,,, go to settings - there is no SYNC etc... no option to ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By zuiko

Thread: Cannot add my Xoom to the App Store - App MArket

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Cannot add my Xoom to the App Store - App MArket

Has anyone else had this issue? I signed in with the correct account,,, go to settings - there is no SYNC etc... no option to add my Xoom... only my Droid sits there...and i just purchased Docs To Go and of course it downloaded to the wrong device!!!

I have to say, just a bit disappointed with this device, the lack of syncing software etc... I sold my iPad and i really am not an apple fan, but atleast they sync so easily...

2. # ADS
    Ads

Xoom Conveyor
    Member #
    Liked
    43 times
    Did you make sure on your Xoom that you set up your account? From my experience, I had my Xoom setup to my Gmail account, same as my Droid Phone and when I first got into the market, I was able to see the xoom and the droid Phone.

As for syncing, are you referring to Documents or music/pictures? By technicality, on a Windows 7 PC, you can use Windows 7 Native ability to do sync for Music (Via Mediaplayer) and I believe photos as well. Not so sure with documents, but I am sure there is a way (I have not tried myself). I do know that music can also be sync via third party programs, such as MediaMonkey, which I use on my PC to the Xoom. There are also third party Apps for syncing process, so you will need to explain what type of syncing you are trying and on what System you are trying to sync with.

Xoom Conveyor
    Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    There is no need for a different account for each device. If you go into my apps in the market on any device associated with that account, it will show you everything you have purchased and let you install the apps from there. That is also where you will find updates for stuff you already have installed.
    eth3rton likes this.

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    it doesnt work correctly... I cant download a number of apps to my Xoom... it just goes to my Droid... I have no idea what is wrong, as i have a ticket with DataVis right now.. Unfortunately i understand i may never get a response. as far as syncing, yes... i do it through windows 7

Xoom Conveyor
    Member #
    Liked
    43 times
    Go into 'My Market Account' and see what devices show. If you had properly registered your device to your g-mail account, you should be able to see your Droid and your Xoom devices.

Remove Ads

Ads