• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Motorola Xoom - the best Android Tablet yet

This is a discussion on Motorola Xoom - the best Android Tablet yet within the Motorola Xoom General Discussion forums, part of the Motorola Xoom Forum category; I truly believe that the Motorola Xoom will be the best Android Tablet available in the next 10 to 12 months. It's the reference platform ...

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    16 times

Motorola Xoom - the best Android Tablet yet

I truly believe that the Motorola Xoom will be the best Android Tablet available in the next 10 to 12 months. It's the reference platform for Google so it will get plenty of attention, it's got the hardware and it's going to get the latest software.

This combination, I believe, will be the first affordable tablet to really give the iPad a run for it's money.

What do you think?

2. # ADS
    Ads

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I completely agree! I have been very tempted to buy a tablet NOW, but the XOOM has made me wait. I am glad to hear that this will finally be out on the 17th...hopefully!

Waiting inpatiently...I will post an unboxing and a user review as soon as I get it in hand!

Greg

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    35 times
    I couldn't agree more this tablet is going to set the bar for all future tablets. I want one so much.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    It will be interesting to see how Google builds up the eco-system around this. What I worry a bit is what "bloat" will Motorola put on the device. Motoblur has some interesting features but I just do not see it helping us that much. It will be nice to do a direct comparison to the iPad. What we have seen so far is very interesting. A couple more weeks and we may see something. A nice pair-up to the DX.

Remove Ads

Ads