• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Is it possible to use bluetooth headphones for music?

This is a discussion on Is it possible to use bluetooth headphones for music? within the Motorola Xoom General Discussion forums, part of the Motorola Xoom Forum category; anyone know of any good over ear headphones that are like Dre Studio Beats???...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Is it possible to use bluetooth headphones for music?

Xoom Conveyor
    Member #
    Liked
    23 times
    anyone know of any good over ear headphones that are like Dre Studio Beats???

2. # ADS
    Ads

Xoom Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I'm thinking of the sens mm100 bluetooth headset. Anyone have any experience with them?

Xoom Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Twitter
    windtrainer
    I'm not using BT stereo headphones, but I think this info might be helpful to someone reading this thread. I have a Jawbone Jambox which I use with my Xoom. I found that using the Volume+ app made a world of difference here. I have the BT volume level setting (in the Volume +) set at +4 which seems to work well. Per the Jambox instructions, I have the Xoom volume set to max and I adjust volume using the Jambox controls. Until installing the Volume+ app, I was a bit disappointed with the max volume. This has made a difference and I've also adjusted the headset and speaker volume levels a bit too. I'm pretty conservative, so haven't tried higher than +4 for BT, +3 for headset, and +2 for speaker.

I presume that this app would work with any BT headset equally well.

Ross

Xoom Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Twitter
    sauzman
    I'm currently using the Altec Lansing Backbeats and they work just fine. The volume and track seek buttons even work flawlessly. The acoustics sound great for a Bluetooth connection.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Xoom Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Was thinking of getting a pair of Motorola s805 Bluetooth headphones. They are over the ear and if they work as well as my other Motorola headphones ( s9-hd, s10-hd & s305 ), they should respond and sound great. You can find them on eBay if you want to check them out.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
    Droid 1 - Rooted - Project Elite Gingerbread
    HTC Thunderbolt - Rooted - Custom Rom Coming Soon
    Xoom - Rooted - Tiamat Kernel - Tiamat Rom

Xoom Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Question Plantronics BackBeat 903+ Stereo Bluetooth Headphones

Hi to ALL...

I'm new as of today and was googling for a forum that addresses the similar queries I have found in this forum thread with some answers I certainly can appreciate on. I am looking for one since this morning since receiving my Samsung Galaxy S2 yesterday and discovered several areas of contention, one being, the audio failing to stream on as a drawback, onto my Jawbone "Rogue" BT earpiece when I was about to begin enjoying watching online movies, news or even YT.

Hence, I need a replacement and a good one with the quality like Jawbone has but I believe it can go onto a much higher level than what Jawbone is, concerning audio voice disclosures of caller's identity cell number for instance.

I was on Amazon's feedback on the Backbeat 906 but a 903 is the one to have and not having the need to carry another hardware slung on your shirt or back/inside pockets.

However, besides Plantronics, is there another option /alternative that also allow T2S and vice-versa esp. when using a smartphone for all purposes and still maintain the discrete appearance from "over the ears" headphone and staying BT with crisp-clear calls for either caller en listener and having a better than the already great distance of 30 feet minimum reach?

All tips and pointers to weblinks on recommended brand/model is welcome.
    Abit about myself on BT, Smartphone, Net browsing with a phone. - Its my 1st time subscribing an internet connection on a phone. I almost NEVER listen to music on my phones nor even during a gym workout and loath being seen using a cellphone smacked against my cheek/head when in public and will always make the call short so, I'm practically dependent on a BT headphone with various Jabras, SE, and Jawbones (Rogue and Prime) till today.

I now like the idea of two dynamic mics supporting clarity with speech and with just that one wired cord snugged close behind. I certainly do not like moving about with loose cords dangling from the ears, its cool perhaps for the youngsters but I'm in my late 50s and discrete appearance is my concern with gizmos used on my person.

Thanks in advance for any favorable tips. I chose this forum due to the fact that the interaction here is friendly and better than many others I had earlier browsed which are poor & minimal, that reflects adequately with the level & degree of members involved.

Cheersch and greetz from Holland.
    Last edited by Cruiser; 06-30-2011 at 07:05 AM.
    Slam likes this.

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I'm using a Sony Ericsson MBR-100 A2DP adapter to stream music to wired headphones or my hifi-set using bluetooth.
    MBR-100 - Overview - Extras - Products - Sony Ericsson
    Slam likes this.

Xoom Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hoi whirlpool,

I have a similar one like yours I bought online (1DF) and used only once (3 hours for jogging along Scheveningen beach) but that was having extra wires dangling about. Great to see a fellow Dutchman in here.

Xoom Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Won't hold out any longer with waiting....
    Last edited by Cruiser; 06-30-2011 at 05:42 PM.

Xoom Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    After using the default Samsung earpieces with integrated mic, and at every passing hour searching for a good option, I've decided to order this afternoon the Plantronics Backbeat 903+ instead. It will be delivered within a week. Now, I need the original docking unit (almost nowhere is in stock) for my cockpit.
    Last edited by Cruiser; 07-08-2012 at 03:32 PM.

Androider with Samsung GS2 & SGS Mp4 WiFi 5,0~~ Click & check it out>>>: Cruise with me & Scoot along.
    I do not claim copyright on the images (when it's not mine) displayed. The images are only added to accentuate &/or amuse my posts.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads