• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

New Bestbuy display for the xoom

This is a discussion on New Bestbuy display for the xoom within the Motorola Xoom General Discussion forums, part of the Motorola Xoom Forum category; yeah I would say that xoom sales are picking up. And i bet half the dedicated xoomers made the MS blue tooth mouse one of ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Xoom Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    yeah I would say that xoom sales are picking up. And i bet half the dedicated xoomers made the MS blue tooth mouse one of the hottest pointers in the store lol
    Moto DX, D2 global and Xoom!

2. # ADS
    Ads

Supporting Member
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    I was in Best Buy today and went to go over to the dark corner they usually keep the Xoom and it wasnt there. I asked a rep where it was and he said they didnt even have one on the floor. WTF. I already have mine but its always a little bit of fun when people log into facebook, etc and forget to logout before they put it backl.

Xoom Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Twitter
    mandog202
    I bought my wifi on launch day, it was a pain to just find it. good to see they finally did something about that
    Possibly posted from my XOOM using the browser.... or not

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    When I bought mine in Toronto a few weeks ago they had the Xoom right next to the iPad2, Playbook and Galaxy. They even had a blackberry sales guy there trying to push the playbooks. To make a long story short they didn't have any Xooms in stock and I had to come back a few days later to pick it up. He said they were selling very well.

Xoom Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Ya I went into BB to swoop up a BT mouse and decided to peep on the XOOM out in that dark corner they've been in and oddly they weren't there and when I asked someone about it they were all about it trying to sell me a XOOM and took me near the front of the store and to the new display they had, the display is nice and I thought to myself...its about damn time the XOOM got a dice display and moved out of the corner and and up in the front where it belongs. I did think it was funny tho that the associate helping me pushed it so hard to me saying how great it was and what it could do and once he found out I already have one he was all about wanting to know what I thought about it....and of course I said it was amazing but it was funny when I went and got mine on release day nobody knew anything about them and barely where to find it in their own store. I'm happy to see Motorola is finally getting it done on advertisement. And to conclude they were sold out of all XOOM's but one 3G unit and all zagg covers gone.....things are starting to look a lot better for the XOOM for sure!
    The BrownGuy

Xoom Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    I'll be checking out my local bb tomorrow. Curious if they got this display set up as well.

Xoom Pursuant
    Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    I have a Xoom as well, but for only a couple of weeks now, I wonder if those that were sitting on the fence, possibly considering the ASUS decided to go with the Xoom rather then wait even longer?

I still like the feel and size of the Xoom, the small border around the screen and the weight and materials exudes quality...

Xoom Conveyor
    Member #
    Liked
    38 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicoaster View Post
    I have a Xoom as well, but for only a couple of weeks now, I wonder if those that were sitting on the fence, possibly considering the ASUS decided to go with the Xoom rather then wait even longer?

I still like the feel and size of the Xoom, the small border around the screen and the weight and materials exudes quality...
    Not to mention we've got honeycomb 3.1 and no one else does yet. :-P I have a feeling Acer and Asus will be a ways out on getting 3.1 out. They have to modify it to work with their hack.
    Xoom 3g - Rooted and Running @ 1.7 Ghz On Team Tiamat ROM

Xoom Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    yep, saw xoom display at BB too. Went there, made sure its running 3.1 which it was. Also updated all apps, removed unoptimized crapware and reorganized the homescreens on both 3g and wifi. Lol, felt like I was working there.

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    BB. Here in Gilbert AZ now has a display on an end cap with the wifi and 3g versions.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads