• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Andy Rubin and Motorola Honeycomb Tablet

This is a discussion on Andy Rubin and Motorola Honeycomb Tablet within the Motorola Xoom General Discussion forums, part of the Motorola Xoom Forum category; The Motorola Honeycomb Tablet that Andy Rubin showed off was not Moto's 7" tablet because then it would of been about the size of his ...

Xoom Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Andy Rubin and Motorola Honeycomb Tablet

The Motorola Honeycomb Tablet that Andy Rubin showed off was not Moto's 7" tablet because then it would of been about the size of his hand. The tablets screen was about the size of my mothers netbook screen which is a 10.1" screen. When I compared the netbook screen to my hands when I was watching the video of Andy with the Moto Tablet and they were about the same size. Compare it for yourself.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koIzhLaRJJo]YouTube - Andy Rubin with Motorola Tablet Prototype with Honeycomb[/ame]

2. # ADS
    Ads

Xoom Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    The Motorola Honeycomb Tablet that Andy Rubin showed off was not Moto's 7" tablet because then it would of been about the size of his hand. The tablets screen was about the size of my mothers netbook screen which is a 10.1" screen. It is really amazing and outstanding. It is really fantastic.

Remove Ads

Ads