• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Adobe Flash Player 10.3 enters Beta

This is a discussion on Adobe Flash Player 10.3 enters Beta within the Motorola Xoom General Discussion forums, part of the Motorola Xoom Forum category; Originally Posted by bamfsig45 Go buy the I pad 2, I hear there's an app for that... Sent from my badass Xoom Great advise, for ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Adobe Flash Player 10.3 enters Beta

  1. #11
    Xoom Operative
    Member #
    388
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    136
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bamfsig45 View Post
    Go buy the I pad 2, I hear there's an app for that...

    Sent from my badass Xoom
    Great advise, for anyone that wants features that are there and working..

  2. # ADS
    Ads


  3. #12
    Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    753
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    20
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonny View Post
    Great advise, for anyone that wants features that are there and working..
    Well when the I pad 2 gets LTE 4G, flash, and SD card support, I might consider that a good idea. I'm willing to bet though that the Xoom will have all of those features before the I pad does.

  4. #13
    Xoom Pursuant
    Member #
    191
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Japan and Seattle
    Posts
    597
    Liked
    66 times
    Why is everyone freaking out about this?

    Please point me to the part that says because they are working on 10.3 that 10.2 will be delayed or abandoned?

    Just because they are working on 10.3 does not mean the Xoom won't be getting 10.2 on schedule. I think Adobe still has a week left to release it and meet their deadline of "a few weeks"

  5. #14
    Xoom Operative
    Member #
    65
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    West Texas, USA
    Posts
    107
    Liked
    8 times
    Quote Originally Posted by superbike81 View Post
    Why is everyone freaking out about this?

    Please point me to the part that says because they are working on 10.3 that 10.2 will be delayed or abandoned?

    Just because they are working on 10.3 does not mean the Xoom won't be getting 10.2 on schedule. I think Adobe still has a week left to release it and meet their deadline of "a few weeks"
    It doesn't say anywhere that we're not getting it. Problem is it doesn't say any where for sure that we are getting it. People are reading between the lines with them talking about 10.3 and Q2 that this is setting up for more delays getting working Flash on the Xoom. They've got 10.3 almost out of beta but no official date for 10.2 workng on Honeycomb? Sounds pretty fishy.

  6. #15
    Administrator

    Member #
    7
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    El Paso, TX
    Posts
    6,454
    Liked
    356 times
    Twitter
    Droid_Xer
    Ya this flash update doesn't seem right. Although its not a moto or google issue, it still isn't a good sign.

  7. #16
    Xoom Informant
    Member #
    416
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    90
    Liked
    24 times
    From what i'm reading places, 10.2 might not be released at all due to all the issues desktop users are having...I still think this device is the future that's why i'm going to hold out and give it a chance. Remember this... the Xoom and Honeycomb are both in their infantcy and things are going to take a bit to develop. Do I think Moto released this too early yes but...

    Just one other thing to point out to those thinking about jumping ship....

    1. Will you ever be able to unlock your I pad and have access to it's internals...NO
    2. Will you ever be able to load custom Roms...NO
    3. Will you ever be able to O/C your device....NO
    4. Will you ever be able to look at Flash developed sites.....OH HELL NO
    ThunderBolt and Moto'z Xoom

  8. #17
    Xoom Informant
    Member #
    515
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fairfield, Ca
    Posts
    72
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mrksbrd View Post
    From what i'm reading places, 10.2 might not be released at all due to all the issues desktop users are having...I still think this device is the future that's why i'm going to hold out and give it a chance. Remember this... the Xoom and Honeycomb are both in their infantcy and things are going to take a bit to develop. Do I think Moto released this too early yes but...

    Just one other thing to point out to those thinking about jumping ship....

    1. Will you ever be able to unlock your I pad and have access to it's internals...NO
    2. Will you ever be able to load custom Roms...NO
    3. Will you ever be able to O/C your device....NO
    4. Will you ever be able to look at Flash developed sites.....OH HELL NO
    I am telling Steve about this I can't believe you would talk about a super duper product like the ipad2 like that.

    Well said. The xoom is well worth it IMO.

    Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

  9. #18
    DrivetheGreen66
    Guest
    I'm soooo ready for flash. I need it for my french class.

    Sent from my Xoom!!!
    In a world of doesn't... Droid does!!!
    photobob likes this.

  10. #19
    Xoom Pursuant
    Member #
    191
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Japan and Seattle
    Posts
    597
    Liked
    66 times
    Quote Originally Posted by WTXDroid View Post
    It doesn't say anywhere that we're not getting it. Problem is it doesn't say any where for sure that we are getting it. People are reading between the lines with them talking about 10.3 and Q2 that this is setting up for more delays getting working Flash on the Xoom. They've got 10.3 almost out of beta but no official date for 10.2 workng on Honeycomb? Sounds pretty fishy.
    Well, I think the guy from Adobe saying it will be ready in a few weeks is official enough. I too wish they would be more open in saying exactly what is going on, but the tech industry is always very hush-hush about everything.

    I think all of you are:


  11. #20
    Xoom Operative
    Member #
    187
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    237
    Liked
    11 times
    Twitter
    binglut9
    I don't see anything with the reference of xoom in there so I dont care I think flash will Co e sooner than you think no need to freak out I love my xoom and as another member pointed out this is still in its infancy still early in the football so just relax find a hobby great things come with time I promise I love my xoom and everything it does and its only going to get better if you are debating n returning it because of flash I suggest you do so then because there are some u derlying things for you that you have to deal with it seems like as for me I'm going to keep xooming on


 

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Media Player?
    By h1bR1d7hEoRy in forum Motorola Xoom Apps
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 06:11 PM
  2. Rockit Player
    By wicked in forum Motorola Xoom Apps
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 07:45 AM
  3. I feel like a BETA tester.
    By cybercruiser in forum Motorola Xoom General Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 10:30 AM
  4. Adobe air?
    By gravybird in forum Motorola Xoom Apps
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 09:12 PM
  5. Music built into player.... gone
    By morlince in forum Motorola Xoom Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 09:07 AM

Search tags for this page

flash needed pet rescue requires at least flash player version 10.2.
,
flash needed pet rescue requires at least flash player version 10.2.
,
flash needed pet rescue requires at least flash player version 10.2.
,
flash needed pet rescue requires at least flash player version 10.2. get flash player
,
flash needed pet rescue requires at least flash player version 10.2
,
flash neededpet rescue requires at least flash player version 10.2.
,
flash neededpet rescue requires at least flash player version 10.2.get flash player
,
least flash player version 10.2
,
needed pet rescue requires at least flash player version 10.2. get flash player
,
pet rescue requires at least flash player version 10.
,
pet rescue requires at least flash player version 10.2
,

pet rescue requires at least flash player version 10.2.

,
pet rescue requires at least flash player version 10.2. get flash player
,
pet rescue requires at least flash player version 10.2. get flash player
,
pet rescue requires at least flash player version 10.2.get flash player
,
pet rescue version 10.2
,
requires at least flash player version 10.2. get flash play
,
rescue requires at least flash player version 10.2.
,
xoom adobe flash 10.3
,
xoom flash 10.3
Click on a term to search for related topics.