• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

STILL on 3.1 please HELP :-(

This is a discussion on STILL on 3.1 please HELP :-( within the Motorola Xoom Help forums, part of the Motorola Xoom Support Forum category; Hi all ive been with Android since inception and have no issues with Mobiles BUT i got the Xoom when it first came out with ...

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Angry STILL on 3.1 please HELP :-(

Hi all

ive been with Android since inception and have no issues with Mobiles BUT i got the Xoom when it first came out with 3.1 installed, the previous owner who bought it only 1 week previous had Rooted it (clockworkmod) issue is none of the updates work and im stuck on 3.1!!!!

I downloaded the latest 4.1.2 zip to install of the boot menu following : [UPDATE][JB]Stock Android 4.1.2 JZO54K, Root, via CWM Recovery (US Wi-Fi MZ604) - xda-developers but issue is 3.1 dosent support SD card reading so how can i manage to install said Zip file????

PLEASE PLEASE Help ive had enough of 3.1 and feel like im the last one left on it?

Thanks

Steve
    Been with android since 2008, had 10 android phones, currently got Samsung S4 and Motorola Xoom !

2. # ADS
    Ads

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Anyone !!!!
    Been with android since 2008, had 10 android phones, currently got Samsung S4 and Motorola Xoom !

Remove Ads

Ads