• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Install a new OS

This is a discussion on Install a new OS within the Motorola Xoom Help forums, part of the Motorola Xoom Support Forum category; Hi, I'm still having problems with my Xoom. I can see from my peri viola post no one knows what to do😔. Does any one ...

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Install a new OS

Hi, I'm still having problems with my Xoom. I can see from my peri viola post no one knows what to do😔. Does any one know how I can install android on to the SD card not fussed what version just need it to work. All the online guides ask for the xoom to be in bebug mode but I can't do that. Recovery does not work. Their must be away to install the OS on to the SD card without it being in the xoom. Can any one point me in the right direction? The only other option I have is to buy a new logic board which I'm loathed to do as it is fine just missing some files.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Remove Ads

Ads