• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Factory reset first one ever since 2011

This is a discussion on Factory reset first one ever since 2011 within the Motorola Xoom Help forums, part of the Motorola Xoom Support Forum category; Hello, thank you in advance for all your help!! I need to be instructed on how to backup EVERYTHING.. on my Xoom prior to doing ...

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Question Factory reset first one ever since 2011

Hello, thank you in advance for all your help!! I need to be instructed on how to backup EVERYTHING.. on my Xoom prior to doing a factory reset. Also the pros and cons encounted when doing this process. My Xoom is so full, it needs to be reset, out of 28 gigabytes 20 of them alone is photo and personal video ( I don't believe I have ever uploaded before). It appears as though even when deleting pictures from your view DCIM retains them on your memory. I have familiarized myself with flash drives on my phone but when inserting usb OTG into USB port of Xoom it was not recognized. I think one time I transfer picture copies into my mother's computer but never really deleted those particular pics from the Xoom. I'm still novis in many areas so please excuse my ignorance in my communication. Xoom doesn't have a trash can so I am assuming pics deleted from it, its still retained..when it comes to pics and videos,?... again not sure. FYI... I purchased my Xoom from Staples when it rolled out, it is still 3G and I get online through a hotspot I pay for through my Verizon phone plan. Again thanks very much for all help! LearningLauri

2. # ADS
    Ads

Remove Ads

Ads