• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Motorola XOOM at MWC [VIDEO]

This is a discussion on Motorola XOOM at MWC [VIDEO] within the Motorola Xoom News forums, part of the Motorola Xoom News & Site News category; The Motorola Atrix and Motorola XOOM were announced and displayed at CES last month, but I still took a few minutes to get full demos ...

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    398 times
    Twitter
    XoomForum

Motorola XOOM at MWC [VIDEO]

The Motorola Atrix and Motorola XOOM were announced and displayed at CES last month, but I still took a few minutes to get full demos on each. Why? First of all, I played with the LG Optimus Pad and Galaxy Tab 10.1 and wanted a frame of reference for comparing the XOOM.

At CES the XOOM software wasnít yet ready and I didnít personally attend the Honeycomb event so this was my first full experience with the XOOM. The build quality of Motorolaís tablet definitely seems more sturdy and superior to the competitors although the software seemed a bit behind (all 3 run stock Honeycomb).

phandroid

2. # ADS
    Ads

Xoom Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Was there any info if the battery is user replaceable? Thanks for posting btw.

Remove Ads

Ads