• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Some Staples stores selling Wifi Xoom a few days early

This is a discussion on Some Staples stores selling Wifi Xoom a few days early within the Motorola Xoom News forums, part of the Motorola Xoom News & Site News category; Yep. The Staples let me pick one up yesterday evening. I called as soon as I read this. When I asked if they had them ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Some Staples stores selling Wifi Xoom a few days early

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Yep. The Staples let me pick one up yesterday evening. I called as soon as I read this. When I asked if they had them in and if I could buy one even if they didn't have the display up his response was, "Meh. Why not. Come on down.".

2. # ADS
    Ads

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I was ready to head out to the Staples in my town last night to get one or at least try one... called them to make sure they had 'em. Nope, not till Monday.

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Was in my local Staples on CT and they were setting up an end cap display with a pedestal for the Xoom. there's a rack with 3 rows for accessories underneath it. only 1 ac adapter was sitting in the rack without any price shown. the staples employee told me they received 10 tablets and some cases but he wasn't clear weather they would sell them starting sunday or monday. I snapped a picture but Tapatalk on my Droid X wont seem to let me upload it from the gallery to this post.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Newsworthy
    Member #
    Liked
    125 times
    Quote Originally Posted by pwscott View Post
    Was in my local Staples on CT and they were setting up an end cap display with a pedestal for the Xoom. there's a rack with 3 rows for accessories underneath it. only 1 ac adapter was sitting in the rack without any price shown. the staples employee told me they received 10 tablets and some cases but he wasn't clear weather they would sell them starting sunday or monday. I snapped a picture but Tapatalk on my Droid X wont seem to let me upload it from the gallery to this post.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    ONLY 10? O well, maby you can get one of the returned ones!
    The opinions above are solely those of a 12 year old hacker who has broken into my account, and not those of my employer or any other organization.

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dusty View Post
    Yep. The Staples let me pick one up yesterday evening. I called as soon as I read this. When I asked if they had them in and if I could buy one even if they didn't have the display up his response was, "Meh. Why not. Come on down.".
    They told me the same thing, until I got there. Then they said that I'd have to come back tomorrow. Sheesh.

Xoom Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    After reading this i called A friend of mine who works as a big wig at a staples warehouse here on the east coast, just told me that they only shipped 2 xooms to each store. He claimed it was Motorolo,s fault. Go figure!

Xoom Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Went to the local Staples today, Manager said he couldn't sell me one today and that he was surprised other Staples were selling them ahead of time, said they can get into a heap of trouble for selling them early..go figure So I left empty-handed...till tomorrow! He did say he only got 4...damn. Headed to BestBuy after and they too said not until tomorrow and they only received 10...wow such low numbers!

Newsworthy
    Member #
    Liked
    125 times
    I sure am glad I still have my 3G xoom! it looks like they might be hard to come by soon!
    The opinions above are solely those of a 12 year old hacker who has broken into my account, and not those of my employer or any other organization.

Agent Xoom
    Member #
    Liked
    124 times
    Quote Originally Posted by goldsworthy View Post
    I sure am glad I still have my 3G xoom! it looks like they might be hard to come by soon!
    Ditto

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by chaz03 View Post
    Yewh I called my local staples today. One said wouldn't have them till Monday or at least wouldn't start selling them by Monday. The other one was selling them today.he said he hadn't even setup the display yet and he sold a couple. Unfortunately I have to wait til tomorrow. But that's ok i got nothing but time. Im in columbus Ohio so im sure it varies according to your location and whatnot.
    Got my on Friday at the Mill Run Staples in Columbus.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads