• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Motorola XOOM WiFi-only version now available in Canada

This is a discussion on Motorola XOOM WiFi-only version now available in Canada within the Motorola Xoom News forums, part of the Motorola Xoom News & Site News category; Although the Motorola XOOM has been available for a while in the US, the WiFi only version is now making its way to Canada. Pre-orders ...

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    398 times
    Twitter
    XoomForum

Motorola XOOM WiFi-only version now available in Canada

Although the Motorola XOOM has been available for a while in the US, the WiFi only version is now making its way to Canada. Pre-orders began quite some time ago but as of yesterday Best Buy and Future Shop are now taking shipment orders online with in store availability happening on April 8. As expected, retail cost still remains at $599.99 for the WiFi only version.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    522 times
    ROMs
    4 Submitted
    Congrats to our patient brothers and sisters up north!

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    I picked one up at FS yesterday at lunch... The guy behind the counter said, no i cant give them out until tomorrow, that is when they release.... I told him that launch was yesterday and they are missing on sales as my friends have already bought them at BB... he was setting up the store display before i left LOL

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaisun View Post
    I picked one up at FS yesterday at lunch... The guy behind the counter said, no i cant give them out until tomorrow, that is when they release.... I told him that launch was yesterday and they are missing on sales as my friends have already bought them at BB... he was setting up the store display before i left LOL
    BB is way better! but FS site is more user friendly i think. but thats epic man, haha not sure if im gonna go get mine today or not

Remove Ads

Ads