• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

is this the rom my 3g xoom is waiting for?

This is a discussion on is this the rom my 3g xoom is waiting for? within the Motorola Xoom Roms forums, part of the Motorola Xoom Hacks category; Originally Posted by CoreyUnknown Hi :-) Is anyone aware of a 3g/wifi EU version of ics out ANYWHERE.? Even a RC would do .. I'm ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    Administrator

    Member #
    2101
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Wichita Falls
    Posts
    35,845
    Liked
    2223 times
    Twitter
    mgrant76308
    Quote Originally Posted by CoreyUnknown View Post
    Hi :-)
    Is anyone aware of a 3g/wifi EU version of ics out ANYWHERE.? Even a RC would do .. I'm in Australia so no 4g /Verizon/cdma or lte links as the radio's are different. So thanks in advance all

    Sent using Tapatalk n my unlocked,rooted n custom booted pimptastic Motorola Xoom - Tiamat 2.2.2
    Welcome to the forum.Glad you decided to join us. Take a look at this and see if it might be what you're looking for.
    http://www.xoomforums.com/forum/moto...est-mz601.html



    Note 10 Plus
    OnePlus 6T


  2. # ADS
    Ads


  3. #12
    Super Moderator

    Member #
    11318
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,340
    Liked
    729 times
    Twitter
    It's a bird
    Quote Originally Posted by CoreyUnknown View Post
    Hi :-)
    Is anyone aware of a 3g/wifi EU version of ics out ANYWHERE.? Even a RC would do .. I'm in Australia so no 4g /Verizon/cdma or lte links as the radio's are different. So thanks in advance all

    Sent using Tapatalk n my unlocked,rooted n custom booted pimptastic Motorola Xoom - Tiamat 2.2.2
    Welcome to the forum

    Bump..you ask at the rite time!

    Newly release today. Check this out:
    http://www.xoomforums.com/forum/team-eos/14378-rom-nightly-ics-team-eos-european-3g-gsm-nightlies-umts_everest-mz601-post182328.html

  4. #13
    Super Moderator

    Member #
    11318
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,340
    Liked
    729 times
    Twitter
    It's a bird
    Lol..I like Grant.
    He always fast in respond!

    Bump to you buddy

  5. #14
    me.
    me. is offline
    Xoom Informant
    Member #
    18964
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    WEB
    Posts
    77
    Liked
    4 times
    Twitter
    why?
    hey

    tried ics on 3G Uk and all was working ok, would say better than ok : including 3G


    but for a couple of days I've been experiencing strangely slower device even now while writting these letters showing with few seconds delay ...
    tried different OC setting like lagfree, preformance etc but didnt helped so trying install
    rom which astrix wrote ....

  6. #15
    Administrator

    Member #
    2101
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Wichita Falls
    Posts
    35,845
    Liked
    2223 times
    Twitter
    mgrant76308
    Quote Originally Posted by me. View Post
    hey

    tried ics on 3G Uk and all was working ok, would say better than ok : including 3G


    but for a couple of days I've been experiencing strangely slower device even now while writting these letters showing with few seconds delay ...
    tried different OC setting like lagfree, preformance etc but didnt helped so trying install
    rom which astrix wrote ....
    If your Xoom is slowing down do a soft reset, press and hold the power button and the volume up button together until the Xoom starts to reboot, then release them both. This isn't like turning the Xoom off and restarting it, this should help, like restarting a PC every once in a while.



    Note 10 Plus
    OnePlus 6T


  7. #16
    me.
    me. is offline
    Xoom Informant
    Member #
    18964
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    WEB
    Posts
    77
    Liked
    4 times
    Twitter
    why?
    hey ggrant,

    i've tried these already but xoom have been behaving strangely lately...i mean even in dolhin hd when i watch online video the browser wont come back to horizontal it will be displayed only vertical , i need to force close and start it again...also like mentioned, xoom is slower for a couple of days now...so will try install the nightly ics , astrix mentioned or maybe you can recommend rom?

    ps sorry for grammar etc, but xoom responds realy slowly...

  8. #17
    Administrator

    Member #
    2101
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Wichita Falls
    Posts
    35,845
    Liked
    2223 times
    Twitter
    mgrant76308
    Quote Originally Posted by me. View Post
    hey ggrant,

    i've tried these already but xoom have been behaving strangely lately...i mean even in dolhin hd when i watch online video the browser wont come back to horizontal it will be displayed only vertical , i need to force close and start it again...also like mentioned, xoom is slower for a couple of days now...so will try install the nightly ics , astrix mentioned or maybe you can recommend rom?

    ps sorry for grammar etc, but xoom responds realy slowly...
    What Xoom do you have? Where are you located?



    Note 10 Plus
    OnePlus 6T


  9. #18
    me.
    me. is offline
    Xoom Informant
    Member #
    18964
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    WEB
    Posts
    77
    Liked
    4 times
    Twitter
    why?
    3G uk
    MZ601

  10. #19
    Administrator

    Member #
    2101
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Wichita Falls
    Posts
    35,845
    Liked
    2223 times
    Twitter
    mgrant76308
    Quote Originally Posted by me. View Post
    3G uk
    MZ601
    I didn't find any other roms for your Xoom. If you are using 1.0.0 you might give the nightlies a try or vice versa.



    Note 10 Plus
    OnePlus 6T


  11. #20
    me.
    me. is offline
    Xoom Informant
    Member #
    18964
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    WEB
    Posts
    77
    Liked
    4 times
    Twitter
    why?
    will try nightles because now even WiFi hangs just like in 3.2 stock!

    thanks!


 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. waiting for santa to drop my xoom off
    By datpiff in forum Motorola Xoom Family Edition General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-06-2011, 08:09 AM
  2. Waiting for my Xoom.
    By Acousticat in forum New Member Introduction & Site Assistance
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-16-2011, 07:14 PM
  3. Waiting for my XOOM
    By Scorpiosting in forum New Member Introduction & Site Assistance
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-19-2011, 11:56 AM
  4. I have a question about UPS, While waiting on my Xoom
    By kcrick in forum Motorola Xoom General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 06:46 AM
  5. Who's waiting for WiFi only Xoom?
    By dandroid in forum Motorola Xoom General Discussion
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 06:33 PM

Search tags for this page

3g xoom ice cream sandwich install
,
3g xoom ics
,
how to install ice cream sandwich on motorola xoom 3g
,
how to manually install icee on zoom family addition
,
ice cream sandwich mz601
,
ice cream sandwich on motorola xoom mz601
,
motorola mz601 ice cream sandwich
,
motorola xoom 3g 4.0
,

motorola xoom 3g ice cream sandwich

,
motorola xoom 3g ice cream sandwich rom
,

motorola xoom mz601 ice cream sandwich

,
motorola xoom mz601 icecream
,

mz601 ice cream sandwich

,
mz601 icecream
,

xoom 3g ice cream sandwich

,

xoom 3g ics

,
xoom 3g roms
,
xoom ics rom 3g
,

xoom mz601 ics

,
xoom roms 3g
Click on a term to search for related topics.