• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

clockwork mod wont flash

This is a discussion on clockwork mod wont flash within the Motorola Xoom Roms forums, part of the Motorola Xoom Hacks category; Hi all this is my first post so I hope I dont sound to stupid lol. The problem I have is I have the wifi ...

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Unhappy clockwork mod wont flash

Hi all this is my first post so I hope I dont sound to stupid lol. The problem I have is I have the wifi only tab z604 I think. I have manged to flash it with the sdk-tools method but I want clockwork mod recovery but it wont flash. I have tried so many times. The other problem I have is it wont flash a new rom. I get to where I have to reboot the tab it comes on fine but it wont go past the first loading screen so I have to load the backup stock room. I am on 4.0.4 and want to go to 4.2.2 but it wont work. I have tried 4 different roms and all do the same so I dont know what I am doing wrong. Can anybody pls help me

2. # ADS
    Ads

Xoom Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Are you rooted? You need to be.

If you are rooted, download GooManager from the app store and use that to install TWRP instead of Clockwork mod. You can then use Goo to browse supported ROMs, download and flash them. I find it much easier than Clockword Mod and I do like TWRP better as well.

Remove Ads

Ads