• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

What (movie/tv) have you actually watched on your Xoom? (usage scenarios)

This is a discussion on What (movie/tv) have you actually watched on your Xoom? (usage scenarios) within the Motorola Xoom Video forums, part of the Motorola Xoom Extras category; Originally Posted by Tinninches I NEED HITMAN 2 to have come out. I've watched that movie NO less than 500 times. Man I would have ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: What (movie/tv) have you actually watched on your Xoom? (usage scenarios)

dvdcatalyst
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinninches View Post
    I NEED HITMAN 2 to have come out. I've watched that movie NO less than 500 times. Man I would have loved the sequel. The bourne trilogy will just have to do. I'd love a revisit of V for Vendetta, if it were remotely possible seeing how the main character is dead.

V might be possible in a way like Deathrace 2, just go in front of it in the timeline. What I would like to see is a continuation of XIII.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Supporting Member
    Member #
    Liked
    77 times
    Then they could do the same for Hitman with more background on the kids and the early schooling/training!

Xoom Pursuant
    Member #
    Pacific North Wet, All Rain - All The Time
    Liked
    26 times
    XIII was a damn fun game - no idea they turned it into a movie. Netflix really needs to be an option for us, I have an insta-que that is like 5 pages long... 85 episodes of Robotech: The Macross Saga are screaming my name!

spend a minute and relive the magic:

Technician X
    Member #
    Liked
    174 times
    See the problem with watching movie's on the xoom is....... that I cant use the xoom for anything else!! LoL. nonetheless so far Ive watched stargate universe (which im horrible disappointed they canceled becasue its the only show I look forward to on regular tv) . Ill try to record stuff on DVR though so I can watch on the actual tv while I play around browsing on the xoom.

Dvd cat. those shows you dont care for ... are any of them "real housewives of_______" ... LoL

BTW Cant wait enough for game of thrones. Just started the first book and its great.
    "I don't care for gob" Lucille bluthe

Xoom Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    I watched hobo with a shotgun,its a family friendly film. A Santa's head gets to meet with buckshot plus a bat with razorblades. If u look at it on piratebay he director wants you to download it

Rescue Squad

Member #
    Liked
    80 times
    Twitter
    XoomFAQ
    I have bootcamp but only use it to SBF wonder how fast that is with 6 processers

Beamed from my DroidX

dvdcatalyst
    Quote Originally Posted by Lactose the Intolerant View Post
    XIII was a damn fun game - no idea they turned it into a movie.
    The game itself was a classic, The graphics alone are amazing. The tv-movie was pretty good too (its been a while since I seen it though) and really makes you want more. Unfortunately, it was canceled for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by bobjenkins View Post
    Dvd cat. those shows you dont care for ... are any of them "real housewives of_______" ... LoL
    Most of the "_____wifes____" shows unfortunately. Army, Desperate, Orange, Jersey, etc etc. And, one of the tuners of the Tivo is sort of permanently set to OWN (Oprah's Network).
    Thinking back to 2003, I think thats the actual reason why I started putting my movies on small-screen gadgets in the first place. I picked up my first color-gadget, an iPaq, because I couldn't run ScummVM on my Handspring Visor (b&w 8mb), but it turned into movies pretty quick after that.

Quote Originally Posted by heisenberg View Post
    I watched hobo with a shotgun,its a family friendly film. A Santa's head gets to meet with buckshot plus a bat with razorblades. If u look at it on piratebay he director wants you to download it
    I liked the necklaces they used in that movie. Also the fact that the son's were copies of Tom Cruise in his younger years was pretty funny too.

Quote Originally Posted by Debian Dog View Post
    I have bootcamp but only use it to SBF wonder how fast that is with 6 processers

Beamed from my DroidX
    The c2d Macbook (2008) I have is similar specced as my Dell development system, and using bootcamp with XP blew the Dell out of the water when using the same settings and same movies. You should see a nice performance boost when running a few conversions that way. But the speeds you are getting in virtual mode are quite impressive already.

Xoom Assassin

Member #
    Liked
    375 times
    just watched The Town on my xoom with moboplayer since its an avi file

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by heisenberg View Post
    Ummm, no? In fact, the director pretty much says the exact opposite.

Hobo With a Shotgun Director: "Please Don't Steal My Movie"

As to the thread, I travel a bunch and the Xoom is all I take with me anymore, so I watch a TON of movies and use it to catch up on TV series that I missed the first time around (working on Sons of Anarchy, at the moment). I really wish Netflix would get on the ball, but Amazon's streaming for Prime members is a pretty good option that works well on the Xoom...and it's free (for Prime members, anyway)!

Xoom Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Watched parts of Tron Legacy yesterday while spinning on the bike at the gym.

Thirty minutes in and decided to switch gear. Booted up some workout music and read a bit of Clash of Kings.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads