• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

What (movie/tv) have you actually watched on your Xoom? (usage scenarios)

This is a discussion on What (movie/tv) have you actually watched on your Xoom? (usage scenarios) within the Motorola Xoom Video forums, part of the Motorola Xoom Extras category; Watched kickass last night, lols...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: What (movie/tv) have you actually watched on your Xoom? (usage scenarios)

Supporting Member
    Member #
    Liked
    77 times
    Watched kickass last night, lols

2. # ADS
    Ads

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Thanks to the World's Greatest Programm (DVDCatalyst) I have the entire Lord of the Rings - extended version, all of the Harry Potter movies, Avatar, and so many more that I rotate on and off. Over the past year I watch several movies a week on my xoom. Bought it due to having to send a lot of time at the hospital with my dad and it has worked out perfect.

Only complaint is trying to get the latest scummvm sdl to work ever sense the jelly bean update.
    dvdcatalyst likes this.

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    2223 times
    Twitter
    mgrant76308
    Quote Originally Posted by Methias View Post
    Thanks to the World's Greatest Programm (DVDCatalyst) I have the entire Lord of the Rings - extended version, all of the Harry Potter movies, Avatar, and so many more that I rotate on and off. Over the past year I watch several movies a week on my xoom. Bought it due to having to send a lot of time at the hospital with my dad and it has worked out perfect.

Only complaint is trying to get the latest scummvm sdl to work ever sense the jelly bean update.
    Welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us. You are correct about the DVD Catalyst software.
    dvdcatalyst likes this.

LG V60 Dual Screen
    Note 10 Plus
    OnePlus 7 Pro

Xoom Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I've watched 300, the thing and the terminator which I Owen in mp4 can I post my copy of 300 and share it with you guys ? Also I use a app called crackle in the android market and you can watch movies 24/7 free look it up you won't be disappointed. Hey what's ?DVDCatalyst and where can I get it?
    Last edited by jaysonlyrics; 08-21-2012 at 02:51 PM.

Xoom Assassin

Member #
    Liked
    375 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysonlyrics View Post
    I've watched 300, the thing and the terminator which I Owen in mp4 can I post my copy of 300 and share it with you guys ? Also I use a app called crackle in the android market and you can watch movies 24/7 free look it up you won't be disappointed. Hey what's ?DVDCatalyst and where can I get it?
    Check out XoomForums DVD Catalyst and Home of DVD Catalyst 4

Xoom Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    After having some questions for a good player, I have the catalyst, and I just DL'd BsPlayer (yeah, sounds a bit hokey) and watched a few minutes of Fast 5 720p, played flawlessly.

Xoom Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    I downloaded BSPlayer on a hint from a post here in the forum. I like it. Looks great. Movies I have watched with it? I use Netflix too, so if you include that, there are a bunch, including Iron Man 1 & 2, Thor, Capt America ( Can ya tell I like the Avengers? hehe) Also watched some older movies I have ripped and rotated in and out. It works great for me. Dunno if that really answers your question specifically, but there ya go.
    dvdcatalyst likes this.
    Xoom Wi-fi Stock
    32GB (+32GB Micro SD)
    JB 4.1.2 OTA

Rescue Squad

Member #
    Liked
    126 times
    just watched skyfall, dark shadows, and getting ready to watch thor (all in avi/mp4/flv format) mp4 is best but the bd rips are too much for the Xoom to handle (choppy video/loss of audio), had to recode with handbrake

personally, i prefer to use my hdmi cable and watch xoom movies on 1080p 42" hdtv
    Last edited by rive; 11-27-2012 at 03:18 PM.

Xoom Conveyor
    Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    I've watched the newer star trek movie on the Xoom and really like to use it for personal viewing its low on energy requirement, looks good and seems fun watching on a smaller screen.

However most movies i watch are with others so I stream 1080p blu ray rips converted with DVD catalyst from the Xoom to the ps3 using the Imediashare app.

My storage is full with converted movies cant wait to watch
    CWM 3.2 lol - Eos #155 - 1.6ghz interactive day & night- Antutu 8112

Rescue Squad

Member #
    Liked
    141 times

Re: What (movie/tv) have you actually watched on your Xoom? (usage scenarios)

Converted The Amazing Spiderman and had to work a graveyard shift. Brought along the speaker dock and watched that in between customers.
    dvdcatalyst likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Remove Ads

Ads